Sales and Marketing executives
Agro Crown West Africa Company Limited (AgroCrown) is a fast-growing private company specializing in plant protection activities with a focus on providing products that solve crop production problems whilst enhancing farmer prosperity through increased yields.
It is located in Accra and Kumasi and is seeking to employ result-oriented candidates for the following regions; Western and Western North, Greater Accra, Volta and Oti, Eastern and Central Regions.
- Line of Service: Marketing
- Industry/Sector: Agro-Industry
- Management Level: Sales or Marketing Executive
Experience and Qualifications of the Sales and Marketing executives
- A graduate from a recognized university with at least a 1st class or Second class Upper preferably in Agriculture, Crop Science, Plant and Environmental Sciences, Agribusiness or any related field
- Must have completed National Service.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years relevant work experience in Marketing or related fields.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills and good interpersonal relationships.
- Passionate about the Agricultural industry and sales of Agro-inputs.
- Excellent sales, distribution and marketing techniques.
- Experienced in Agricultural field works or distribution of agricultural inputs
- Proficient in English, Twi and any other Ghanaian language is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, Honest and Self-motivated.
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with the dealers and customers
- Willing to relocate to another region.
- Able to work with little supervision with proven expertise managing a team.
- Selling products and Meeting sales Target
- Identify, establish and develop new business (customers)
- Build good relationships with customers
- Keep company updated on competitor trends
- Organize field day programs with farmers to promote best practices, and recommended usage of the company’s products
- Conduct field/farm demonstrations
- Different streams of income
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation increases as you meet performance targets
- Career path benefits
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the requirements above and you are ready to join our team as soon as possible, send your CV and a copy of your University Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for the submission of the application is 20th September 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: Do not apply if you do not meet the requirements.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED