A reputable Agricultural Buying Company is seeking to recruit an OPERATIONS MANAGER
Job Location: Kumasi
- The role is to assist the company to coordinate and manage all managerial, financial and operational activities, which include but not limited to the following:
- Planning and organising all infrastructure and logistics needed for field operation.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets on purchasing, evacuations and various costs.
- Responsible for identifying, procuring and delivering commodities that meet the organisation’s requirements to achieve its goals.
- Evacuation of quality stocks to designated warehouses, ensuring balance between quality and cost.
- Have the ability to reduce costs, improve outcomes and identify strategic partnerships that will help in achieving organisational goal.
- Ensure system implementation, Including documentation, reports and risk management.
- A minimum of 1st degree with 6 years or more experience in field work. Second degree will be an advantage.
- Have sufficient knowledge in the agribusiness industry and their related regulatory framework
- Possess high degree of professional integrity, confidentiality, professional due care and independence
- Possess strong report writing skills
- High proficiency in the use of the Microsoft office package
- Strong organisational and research skills with a thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Superior analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel regularly to upcountry locations.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants may send CVs and Cover Letters via email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline: 2 weeks from publication. That is 21st September 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED