Our first program is a completely free mentorship program pairing entrepreneurs with experienced professionals across several fields. Mentorship sessions span from venture exploration, investment readiness advisory, leadership / interpersonal advisory to function specific advisory.
Are you passionate about making a difference in the world? Does participating in Africa’s economic and social development sound of interest to you? Are you a team player, self starter and reliable? If you answered yes to all of the three questions above please read on. You might be the person we are looking for.
ASL is looking for a Social Media Associate. As a Social Media Associate, you’ll be working alongside the marketing team in order to ensure engagement with ASL’s social media accounts. You will be responsible for engaging with ASL follower base and the broader African startup community on social media.
This is a great opportunity if you are ready to:
- To engage with ASL’s social media follower base
- Encourage people to follow ASL on social media and sign up for our newsletter
- Like, share, comment online content that aligns with ASL’s brand
- Collaborating with the marketing team to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve creative challenges.
This role is for you if:
- You are passionate about social impact
- You are great at social media marketing
- You are a great communicator
- Can dedicate at least 7 hours weekly
- All backgrounds are welcomed.
- Fluency in English and/or French is required.
- This is a fully remote position and unpaid position.
P.S: Though we believe the primary driver for you considering ASL should be your passion and desire to do something amazing; we are open to considering some form of compensation if and when suitable based on performance and funds availability.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED