Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a new Ghanaian registered private-sector company formed with the sole vision of making air travel an option for the majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate.
Reports to: Ticketing and Reservations Manager
Responsible for incoming calls to the call center, processing reservations and changes in itinerary, making alternative booking arrangements in coordination with reservations support and resolving problems.
- Answer phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide customers with flight, route and pricing information.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding flight reservations and ticketing problems.
- Process reservations, cancelation request and bookings requested by the customers.
- Identify, escalate priority issues and report to the appropriate teams or personnel.
- Route inbound calls to the appropriate resources and follow up complicated customer calls where required.
- Complete call notes and call reports as necessary and updates them.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Record details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
- 1st degree from a recognized University.
- At least one (1) year of experience in the call centre industry
- The ability to speak French is a plus.
- Experience in Fare Quotes and Reservations.
- Experience in ticket revalidation, rebooking and upgrading.
- Experience in the use of Radixx is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate in a very concise and effective manner with customers and supervisors.
- A good listener and able to project a calm, steady demeanour in all interactions
- Stress tolerance and resilience.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely high-paced environment.
- Ability to work late evenings, weekends and other hours as required by the Call Centre schedule.
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate the terms of the company’s Contract of Carriage.
- Ability to become proficient in various software and reservation systems used.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to:
Closing Date: 02 December 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED