Africa World Airlines Limited (AWA) is a new Ghanaian registered private-sector company formed with the sole vision of making air travel an option for the majority of travelers within the markets in which we operate.
Reports to: Ticketing and Reservations Manager
Responsible for incoming calls to the call center, processing reservations and changes in itinerary, making alternative booking arrangements in coordination with reservations support and resolving problems.
- Answer phones from customers professionally and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Provide customers with flight, route and pricing information.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints regarding flight reservations and ticketing problems.
- Process reservations, cancelation request and bookings requested by the customers.
- Identify, escalate priority issues and report to the appropriate teams or personnel.
- Route inbound calls to the appropriate resources and follow up complicated customer calls where required.
- Complete call notes and call reports as necessary and updates them.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant data to handle complaints and inquiries.
- Record details of comments, inquiries, complaints, and actions taken.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
- 1st degree from a recognized University.
- At least one (1) year of experience in the call centre industry
- The ability to speak French is a plus.
- Experience in Fare Quotes and Reservations.
- Experience in ticket revalidation, rebooking and upgrading.
- Experience in the use of Radixx is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate in a very concise and effective manner with customers and supervisors.
- A good listener and able to project a calm, steady demeanour in all interactions
- Stress tolerance and resilience.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to work and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely high-paced environment.
- Ability to work late evenings, weekends and other hours as required by the Call Centre schedule.
- Ability to prioritize and execute with a sense of urgency and preciseness.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate the terms of the company’s Contract of Carriage.
- Ability to become proficient in various software and reservation systems used.
HOW TO APPLY
Suitable and interested applicants should send their CVs and cover letters to:
Closing Date: 02 December 2020
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED