AFGHANISTAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
The Afghan government offers a program that permits foreign nationals to get permanent resident status as part of residency permits. With just a few conditions and obligations being met, one can become a permanent resident of Afghanistan. Based on the advantages provided by the program, this draws and encourages numerous foreigners to operate in the nation.
Find out everything you need to know for a permanent residency permit in Afghanistan.
AFGHANISTAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria as laid down by the Afghan government and the Ministry of Immigration, foreigners prepared to invest and also comply with particular regulations in Afghanistan obtain permanent resident status.
- Priority is given to foreigners residing lawfully abroad for three years or longer and has dwelt in Afghanistan during that time.
- Second, foreigners who regularly work and pay taxes in Afghanistan
- In addition, foreigners supported by Afghan family members may settle permanently in Afghanistan.
- Last but not least, a person who is a permanent resident of Afghanistan and is a guardian, spouse, or child of an Afghan national.
BENEFITS OF AFGHANISTAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
Having a visa that permits an indefinite stay in Afghanistan has various benefits. Only a handful of these benefits are as follows:
- You are first and foremost issued a free multiple-entry visa.
- Also, the status holder has access to affordable, quality healthcare and education.
- The status holder, also, permitted to own properties and buy a primary dwelling for their usage.
- Additionally, the individual has employment access in the public and private sectors without a work permit.
- Last but not least, the spouse or dependent of the status bearer and themselves may pursue education in Afghanistan without the requirement for an additional student visa.
AFGHANISTAN PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Application for permanent residency status in Afghanistan submits through the Ministry of Immigration or Boarder Control Unit, either in person or online, and scheduled for an interview
The documentation listed below must be presented with an Afghanistan residence application:
- The completed and signed submission form is crucial.
- A current passport, next
- Third, evidence of the applicant’s financial monitoring
- Furthermore, a current medical certificate.
- Three more standard-size passport photographs in addition
- Nonetheless, the immigration division might require more details.
AFGHANISTAN PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS PROCESSING TIME AND VALIDITY
Ten years are allowed on the permanent residence visa. A residency card takes two to four months.
Visit NewsNowGh.com for more insights regarding LPR permits for a valid residency permit.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED