Golden Star is a responsible employer and may conduct screening checks and assessment so as to support informed decision-making on hiring, promotion and development opportunities.
A vacancy exists for the position of:
ADVISOR, SUSTAINABILITY REPORTING
The Advisor, Sustainability Reporting will support the EVP, Head of Sustainability and team members to document and produce the company annual Corporate Responsibility Report and associated sustainability disclosures.
The incumbent will: support data collation, review and validation; draft report copy; undertake graphic artist liaison; undertake report and disclosure document reviews and improvements; and liaise with assurance providers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft Corporate Responsibility Report copy as per company adopted disclosure standards and
- Liaise with the Project Manager and report contributors for report
- Undertake data and information collection, validation and performance
- Liaise with assurance providers to attain required assurance and identify sustainability reporting continuous improvement
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLED REQUIREMENTS KNOWLEDGE
(Education, qualifications, work experience required for the position)
- Undergraduate degree and post-graduate qualifications in sustainability, communications, investor relations or similar aligned
- Proven track record in the production of annual sustainability or corporate responsibility reporting in the mining
- Familiarity with the Global Reporting Initiative, UNGC, SDGs, SASB standards, World Gold Council Responsibility Gold Mining Principles and other industry performance
- Membership in applicable discipline and/or sustainability networks or groups for personal advancement and professional
- Knowledge of industry sustainability assurance processes and
- Exposure to cross-cultural work
(Competencies and abilities required for position)
- Strongly developed oral and specifically written communication
- Demonstrated ability to address multiple stakeholder information needs and translate scientific principles into concise, conversational, plain English written
- Ability to review scientific data sets and identify anomalies and opportunities for
- Able to work effectively with all stakeholders, including customers, to accomplish project and organisational
- Active demonstration of initiative, leadership and
- Participate in and contribute to successful teams in a cross functional
(Any application requirements related to the position)
- Access to reliable internet
- Ability to work in hours with substantial overlap with
- Prepared and able to travel regularly as required, including Golden Star sites in
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants should submit applications to [email protected] and follow the application guidelines below.
- Clearly identify which job posting you are applying for in your subject line by referencing the job
- Include only essential personal Do not include your gender, date of birth, age, family status, military status, citizenship status, home address or personal identification numbers.
- Include an introductory paragraph in your cover letter explaining why you believe you are suited to the role you are applying
- Please limit CV to a maximum of 3
- Your CV should include qualifications, work experience and a minimum of two
- Please list work experience and qualifications in order with most recent being Closing date for submission of applications is 27 January 2021.
Note: Only short-listed applicants shall be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED