OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
The Administrators will be stationed in Takoradi, Kumasi and Tamale to direct and coordinate administrative support services within the respective regions.
- Coordinate all administrative functions at the respective regions to ensure efficiency and
maintain compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Serve as point of contact for visitors, clients and stakeholders for all enquiries.
- Supervise and manage vehicles assigned to the office.
- Submit monthly administrative reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed.
- Coordinate with the technical team and Public Affairs Section to organize events within the respective region.
- Liaise with the HR & Admin. Unit and Procurement Section to ensure availability of office supplies, furniture and fittings, appropriate tools and equipment for staff.
- Represent and facilitate the organization’s meetings, seminars, conferences and workshops.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of First Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences or any other related fields from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have completed National Service.
- Membership of a relevant professional body will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Professional attitude.
- Good report writing skills.
- Good leadership, networking and management skills. Willing and able to work on weekends.
HOW TO APPLY
Only qualified and interested persons should apply with curriculum vitae, three referees (two of whom must be work-related, one being an immediate supervisor).
Applications should be addressed to the Head of HR & Administration and sent electronically to: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Deadline: Two weeks from date of publication. That is 26th July 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED