Administrative Secretary at Carl Poly Products Limited
- Getting information from management and doing office work.
- Using a computer to process, type, edit, and format reports and papers.
- Putting papers in the right place, entering data, and keeping systems up to date.
- Talking to the public and working with other teams inside the company.
- Sending calls, emails, and faxes from inside and outside the company to the right areas.
- Setting up and planning meetings, events, and schedules.
- Keeping an eye on office goods and placing orders for more.
- Helping with things like copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, taking notes, and booking trips.
- Setting up spaces for events and making sure there are refreshments, if needed.
Needed Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organize work.
- Attention to detail and the ability to solve problems.
- Excellent skills in writing and talking to people
- Strong planning skills and the ability to do more than one thing at once.
- At least an HND.
Location: Awoshie – Accra, Ghana.
How to Apply for Administrative Secretary at Carl Poly Products Limited
All CVs should be sent through: email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Closing Date: 13 May 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED