We are looking for an assistant to support the Head of the GTTC, who will be soldy responsible for our instinational partnership in Ghana. The preferred candidate will set up agendas for meetings and stay closely connected in a triangle between the Head of GITC, (AHK) and the BMWK. The preferred candidate will be the facilitator and coordinator of all meetings with the partners involved.
- Closely collaborate with the GITC and the AHK and the BMWK to facilitate workshops.#
- Get to know the GTTC and understand their demands on the project and help in translating them into the project plan.
- Organize flight bookings and regular visits of the BMWK team travelling to Ghana and GFTC staff to Europe.
- Contribute to reporting activities
- Coordinate meetings and agendas of Steering meetings.
- University degree in economics or law or related qualification
- Basic understanding of international trade, especially the WTO and anti-dumping cases Good administrator with good organizational skills
- Good upon writing skille
- Ability to express oneself very well bots vestially and in written
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to [email protected] under the Job Code 2022/AHK/02/01.
Please note if you do not hear from us two (2) weeks after the deadline, please consider your application unsuccessful.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing Date: 01.03.2022
- Yara Ghana Latest Employment Opportunity
- Latest Job Opportunity At Pezesha
- Graduate Internship Opportunities At African Entrepreneurship Academy
- Job Vacancy At The International Potato Center
- AECI Limited Calls For Job Applications
- Account Officers needed at Graphic Communications Group
- Newmont Mining Corporation New Job Openings
- USP Ghana Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED