- Manage and reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Assist with tasks relating to the preparation and submission of monthly project expenditure forecasts and cash requests to Finance and Operations Manager.
- Assist in maintaining complete, accurate and timely financial records; prepare and submit monthly financial reports as directed by the Finance and Operations Manager in timely manner; and ensure supporting documents are filed appropriately in hard and soft copies.
- Ensure timely submission of statutory returns and payments (WHT deductions, etc.).
- Ensure field vouchers are prepared accurately, supporting documents are in place, and all transactions are coded in accordance of chart of accounts and cost codes.
- Carry out initial review of advance retirements to ensure completeness of information on expenditures.
- Perform routine banking transactions.
- Perform routine administrative duties, involving contact with and exposure to confidential materials and information.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Keep minutes or notes of regular team meetings and other official meetings.
- Support procurement of office supplies, materials and equipment in accordance with the procurement manual.
- Candidate should have ample experience in road/bridge works (min. 8yrs) in bookkeeping, cost management, financial reporting and managing financial and administration teams of road projects.
- Must have perfect computer literacy including accounting software and report writing skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Attach CV, Diploma, references from previous employers and telephone numbers for immediate contact.
Dynamic and devoted candidates are invited to send applications to the following email: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED