Administrative Assistant job at Bolga tanga Polytechnic
Required to perform work that requires the exhibition of a sound and high sense of responsibility. initiative and discretion
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant shall perform a wide range of administrative and secretarial duties of executing nature including:
- Filling of documents, registration and distribution of mails/memos/letters etc.
- Assisting in recording minutes at meetings;
- Assisting in word processing of minutes and reports, letters, memos, notices etc.
- Keeping confidential files
- Assisting in responding to inquiries from both internal and external publics
- Executing specific duties assigned by superiors
- HND in a relevant field awarded by a recognized institution;
- 50% completion of Professional Certificate e.g. ICSA
- Private Secretary Certificate awarded by a recognized institution with a minimum of 2 years relevant post qualification experience
Interested qualified applicants may download Application Forms from the Polytechnic’s website www.bpoly.edu.gh for completion. The Completed Forms, Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates should be forwarded to the following address not later than two (2) weeks after date of advertisement.
P. O. BOX 767
Closing Date: 13th February, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED