We are an organization that delights our customers by eliminating their pain points regarding information management with solutions powered by the best in kind processes, technologies, talent and attitudes whilst remaining a socially responsible, profitable and enduring corporate citizen
We are looking for an experienced ASP.NET developer who will work on modernizing, maintaining, and/or extending a code base of modern Asp .NET Web applications and web APIs. You will also be responsible for reducing complexity, maintaining unit tests, creating integrations, and/or adding new features.
Daily tasks will include algorithm development; system level problem solving; writing high-quality, nonduplicated, and documented code; database schema design; and implementing complex controls such as tabbed interfaces.
You will create pixel perfect implementations of mockups provided by our designers.
- Selecting libraries and tools for improving accuracy, improving DevOps processes, and/or implementing new features
- Improving accuracy by developing automatic unit tests and integration tests
- Architecture direction of the solution from database to front end
- Proficient understanding of web verbs, JSON and XML protocols, style sheets, and other web techniques
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using .NET 4.5+ classic, .NET Core and .NET 5.0+
- Experience with single page apps and dynamic DOM modifications
- Writing tests unit tests with NUnit | XUnit | MSTest
- Proficient knowledge in any modern enterprise grade relational database management system such as (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL or Oracle)
- Experience with ORMs such as Entity Framework
- Understanding of scaling with stateless techniques
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
DEADLINE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED