Ada College of Education Invites Job Applications
Ada College of Education is a non-faith-based Teacher Education Institution established in 1965. It was later upgraded into Tertiary Status by an Act of Parliament in 2012 (Act 847)
The College Academic Board, in collaboration with the Ghana Tertiary Education (GTEC) and its affiliate University- University of Education, Winneba (UEW), invites applications from interested and qualified persons for the position of PRINCIPAL of the College.
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE PRINCIPAL ARE:
- The Principal shall serve as the Academic and Administrative Head of the College.
- He or she shall be the Chief Disciplinary Officer of the College.
- Lastly, He or She shall be responsible for organising and conducting the academic, financial and administrative businesses of the College in accordance with the Statutes and decisions of Council and Academic Board.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The applicant must:
- Have an Advanced Research Degree. Applications with PhD will be an added advantage.
- Have good character and high degree of personal integrity and must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in teaching and learning.
- Be at least a Senior Lecturer or a Principal Tutor in a College of Education or a comparable Grade in a similar institution/organisation.
- Lastly, Must have an in-depth knowledge in Administrative, Academic, and Current issues in Colleges of Education.
Applicant must also show evidence of the following skills:
- To begin with, Demonstrate capacity to manage College of Education.
- Secondly, Show ability to foster and promote good internal and external relations of the College.
- Then, Have the ability to project effectively the image of the College locally and internationally.
- Also, Exhibit proven capacity to provide strong, visionary leadership and innovation.
- Moreover, Not be more than 55 years at the time of the application.
- Additionally, Display extensive knowledge and experience at the Tertiary Education (will be an added advantage).
- Finally, Must have strong innovative abilities in the development of human and physical resources of the College.
TENURE OF OFFICE
The appointment, which is full time, shall be four (4) years in the first instance and may be renewed for a further term of four (4) years only. after an outstanding performance on the job.
INCENTIVES: Very Attractive
How to Apply for Ada College of Education Job
Interested applicants must submit eight (8) copies of their application packages, including Curriculum Vitae (CV), a two-page Vision Statement for the College, Certificates, and any other relevant documents to the address below:
The Chairman Search Committee
Ada College of Education
Post Office Box AF 34 Ada
Foah Ada East, Greater Accra – Ghana.
All Applicants must request two (2) referees to submit report on them directly to the above address.
Closing date for submission is 30th July, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED