BezoMoney is seeking an experienced Acquisition and Activation Manager to lead its efforts in acquiring new customers, converting existing customers into engaged customers. This person will work closely with the marketing team, product engineering, product design, customer relationship data analytics and other teams to ultimately drive customer acquisition and customer engagement.
Join our stellar team as an Acquisition and Engagement Manager!
- Set goals for user acquisition, user engagements and user deposits
- Create processes, structures, KPIs and milestones to track user acquisition, user engagements and user deposits
- Work to achieve daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators
- Develop recommendations for marketing teams to reach new customers through campaigns, and other strategies
- Design, manage and implement customer acquisition marketing strategy in collaboration with the marketing team to ensure that objectives are met to maximum efficiency
- Analyze and report data to measure the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Define the best critical metrics to focus the team, get results, and ensure they are correctly measured
- Acquire and analyze relevant data to uncover opportunities and bottlenecks to drive activation and retention
- Collaborate with product teams to optimize the user experience to increase post-acquisition product adoption and engagement
- Work with internal operations, developers and planning teams to maximize the impact of inflow of customers.
- Work with internal teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible and make recommendations to improve conversion rates at each step of the user flow.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or business-related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in deposit mobilization, sales, digital acquisition and conversion. Experience in a financial institution is an added advantage
- Demonstrated track record of meeting / exceeding targets as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation
- Passion for great customer’s experience
- Previous working experience in a Fintech, bank or a fast growing startup is desirable
- Must be a self-starter and an achiever
- Knowledge in managing a dynamic team is highly desirable
- Must be innovative
- Must have eye for detail
Closing Date : 25th March. 2022
- Johnson & Johnson Latest Job Vacancy
- MASSIVE|| Administrative Jobs Available At Abeyie Studios
- Jumia Group Latest Job
- Johnson Controls Invites Job Applications
- Available Job Opportunity At Glovo
- Latest Job Recruitment At Old Mutual
- Ministry of Trade and Industry agency jobs under Gratis
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED