- Company: Health Matters Eatery
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
Health Matters Eatery (H.M) has three restaurant outlets with plans to open additional branches soon (www.hmeatery.com). Our business focus is on production of healthy meals for our customers. We do delivery services and also provide dine-in facilities at Achimota and Choice near Weija. We are seeking the services of an Accounts Officer who will ensure sound recording, reporting and monitoring of financial activities of all the branches.
The successful applicant will perform the following specific tasks:
- Review and record daily sales reports from Cashiers.
- Process salary payments including taxes and SSNIT payments.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial reports to Management on business performance.
- Track stock and report on use of raw materials.
- Verify all purchases to ensure appropriate filing of receipts.
- Devise and implement a voucher system that will ensure proper use of company resources.
- Check captain’s orders to ensure that food orders prepared by the kitchen staff tally with those recorded on the Point of Sale Computers at the Front Desk.
- Perform any other financial tasks.
- A minimum of Diploma in Accounting or relevant area of study.
- Practical working experience is most desirable.
Method of Application
- Applications with Statement of Interest may be submitted to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15 April 2020.
- Please Indicate your area of residence in Accra in the application.
- Please indicate your salary expectation range.
JOB FRAUD ALERT – BE WARNED!!
Do NOT Pay MONEY to any Employer Before Getting a JOB!! : Call +233(0)240193522 to Report a Job To Be Pulled Down ASAP!!
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED