January 28th, 2020 at 09:40 am
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Accounts Officer at Betonsa Ghana Limited
- Company: Betonsa Ghana Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
- Review of Imprest vouchers
- Prepare cheque vouchers and cheques for payment to vendors.
- Ensure the payment of approved cheques to respective Vendors/Payees
- Ensure the completeness of supporting documents of all paid cheque and cash vouchers.
- Ensure that all vouchers/documentations are properly filled
- Vouching of all programme advance retirements and supporting documents.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reconciliation statements.
- Updating of the various cash books.
- Enter data into QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Vouching and verification of inventory and stores documents on a monthly basis.
- Assist with stock taking on a quarterly basis.
- Assist in the preparation of end of year financial statements.
- Perform any other finance and administrative duties as directed.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Commerce
- At least (2) years post National Service experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package (Ms Office, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint).
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- The ability to quickly aptly analyze and carry out instructions.
- High levels of integrity and Ethic
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested persons should forward their Cover letter and CV in a single document and professional referees (2) to email@example.com.
Or permit documents at the office premises on the Adenta road after Reiss junction, opposite the NIB
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED