- Monitoring daily communications and answering any queries.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Invoice processing and filing.
- Processing expense requests for the accountant to approve.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers.
- Updating and maintaining procedural documentation.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area from a recognised tertiary education institution with at least four (4) years relevant working experience.
- They must be computer literate.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified applicants may apply, providing an up-to-date detailed Curriculum Vitae with contact information (postal & email address, telephone number), and contact details of three (3) referees, who can attest to the applicant’s professional competencies.
Applications should be sent via email, post or delivered by hand to the following address:
BIA LAMPLIGHTER COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. O. BOX 97
EMAIL: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than SEPTEMBER 27, 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED