- Company: Atlantic Terminal Services Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Ghana
To maintain and provide timely financial and management accounting information for planning and control to the appropriate levels, render service on all the financial aspects of ATSL transactions such as capital expenditure, tariff, revenue expenditure and manage the funds of ATSL.
Overall, you will demonstrate your management skills and accounting expertise in a variety of personal and corporate accounting practices, including overseeing payroll and taxes. You must be highly accurate and efficient, upholding our standard of exceptional customer service, and, above all else, ensuring that consistent, accurate accounting services are provided
- Qualification as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
- Business Degree and preferably Master’s degree in a business-related field
- Requires at least 8 to 10 years in a Finance role of direct supervisory and managerial experience.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of Working Capital Management.
- Experience with budget management and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Knowledge of IFRS and local reporting standards is preferred.
- Requires management experience from preferably the terminal or shipping industry or alternatively related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed and working knowledge of the Ghana Tax requirements
- Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
- Must have a working knowledge of tax law, company policies and procedures, and general work rules and standard operating procedures for the terminal.
- Must have a working knowledge of budget preparation and financial applications. This includes an understanding of basic accounting, statistics, problem-solving, goal setting, and business applications.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: November 25, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED