SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is a child welfare organisation that provides a stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as:
Duty Post: Accra
- The ideal candidate will be required to review all Bank Reconciliation Statements, Support preparation of Budgets and Cash Flow Statements
- Make payments by verifying documentation;
- Prepare financial reports of programmes; Submit Monthly Financial Reports.
- Update: Fixed Assets Register and make entries into the accounting software (Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
- Prepare monthly budgets/actual variance. Ensure & Adhere to financial guidelines and internal controls.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
The successful applicant must
- Hold a First degree in BSc Administration (Accounting Option) BComm or Level II of relevant accounting Qualification (ICA Ghana)/ACCA
- Have a minimum of 5 years post qualification relevant work experience.
- Possess good interpersonal, planning. communication and organisational skills; ability to pay attention to details
- Must be computer literate. (Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word &
- capable of using an accounting based software).
- Have a sound appreciation of office administration and accounting procedures
- Be prepared to work for long hours
- Possess understanding of Result-Based
- Management (RBM) Finance Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child.
- Safe Guarding Practices
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers), Curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates addressed to:
The HR/Admin Manager P. O. Box AN 16657
Or email to
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Not later than 25th February, 2022
Only short listed applicants would be contacted
APPLY FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Massive Recruitment || AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited February 2022
- Teachers Needed At OXBRIDGE International School
- New Employment Opportunity At Wikimedia Foundation
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE