Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Absa Group Limited Recruitment 2020.
Absa Group Limited, formerly Barclays Africa Group Limited, and originally Amalgamated Banks of South Africa, is an African based financial services group, offering personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management as well as bancassurance.
Job Title: Monitoring & Testing Officer
Stakeholder Relationship Mgmt:
Continued pro-active stakeholder engagement and involvement on a business, regulator and industry level.
Ensure commercially sound Compliance guidance and support in respect of allocated regulatory requirements in a professional and helpful manner, always considering the potential alternatives within the rules and regulations applicable, endeavoring to find solutions to ensure compliance as well as the continuation of business
- Bachelor’s Degree – Financial Sciences, Compliance Advisory & Interpretation (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)
- Compliance Experience
- Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)
- Ethics and values (Meets all of the requirements)
- Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)
- Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements).
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.