Absa Bank Latest Employment Opportunity
Absa Bank is listed on the JSE and is one of Africa’s largest diversified financial services groups. Also, We operate in 12 countries across the continent and have around 41,000 employees.
Moreover, We own majority stakes in banks in Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, the Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania. Also, we have representative offices in Namibia and Nigeria, as well as insurance operations in Botswana, Kenya, South Africa, Tanzania, and Zambia.
- Firstly, the credit professional is responsible for credit risk structuring of transactions and sanctioning covering multiple industry sectors within defined discretionary limits.
- Also, Support the Corporate Credit team in providing credit input to Absa Bank of Ghana Limited (ABGL), delivering a World-Class Credit service and contributing towards achievement of the team’s risk and business objectives.
- Lastly, Ensuring the optimal quality of the credit portfolio by application of best practice in decision-making, to a maximum defined personal lending discretion.
Accountability: Credit Risk Management (Time split %: 60-70%)
- To begin with, Ensure the highest standard of credit quality through the structure, sanctioning, monitoring and control of credit applications. Maintenance of these standards both personally and as part of the Corporate Credit Team.
- Sole lending discretion, ABGL linked up to a defined maximum (depending on personal experience/accreditation).
- More so, Exercise judgment and discretion in the evaluation and approval/decline of higher risk classification credit proposals.
- Also, Provide feeds into business and credit policy development, where appropriate.
- Provide feeds into credit process development, where appropriate.
- Additionally, Implementation and ongoing delivery of business and credit policies and processes.
- Furthermore, Responsibility for personal adherence to governance, compliance and lending portfolio controls. Ensuring own conformance to policy and procedures within the Corporate Credit Function, including proactive management of agreed responsibilities for Data Integrity.
- Last but not least, Maintain interactive relationship with Credit Risk Coaching & Support Team and Conformance Team.
- Lastly, Advise on risk reward and challenge pricing where appropriate.
Accountability: Business Risk Partnership (Time split %: 20-30%)
- Deliver service in line with agreed business needs.
- Work in partnership with Country colleagues and proactively anticipate, respond to and seek to exceed the expectations of customers.
- Work with Country colleagues, providing post application based coaching and discussion, where appropriate to ensure effective development and delivery of bespoke Risk solutions for customers.
- Proactively contribute to embedding agreed change management initiatives in support of process and quality improvements, cost reductions and development of people.
- Contribute towards the Team operating within cost budgets making recommendations for ‘working smarter’.
Accountability: Staff Management (Time split %: 10-20%)
- Drive proactive application of Absa Behaviours both personally and throughout the team and coach and support CCM within the Team.
Risk & Control Time Split: 5-10%
- Firstly, Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards
- Also, Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
- Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Closing Date : 8th May. 2022
- Broadway Pharmaceuticals Invites Job Applications
- Teaching Jobs Available at a Private School
- MASSIVE RECRUITMENT || African Union Available Job Vacancies
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) Job Vacancy
- Dangote Group Latest Job Opportunity
- Job opportunities at a reputable international company
- Bloomberg News Company Calls For Job Applications
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) Job Vacancy
- Teaching Job at a prestigious international school
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED