Absa Bank Announces Latest Job Vacancies
About Absa Bank
Absa Group Limited, originally Amalgamated Banks of South Africa, is a South African-based financial services group, offering personal and business banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking, wealth and investment management, as well as bank assurance.
Absa Bank is inviting job applications from qualified and interested applicants for the positions below:
1 . Repo Trader
- This role reports to the Head of Trading.
- The Rates Trader position requires a focused and independent approach to achieving best practices and developing the repurchase agreements (repo) product vertical as well as other FX and rates products.
- The repo trading position is responsible for all aspects involved in the repo and reverses repo execution and management.
- It requires trade execution, position monitoring, risk management, and reporting, as well as constant communication with clients, counterparties, regulators, and internal support divisions (PCG, PTS, Treasury, Credit, etc.)
2 . FX Spot Trader
- The FX Trader position requires a focused and independent approach to achieving best practices and growing the FX spot product vertical as well as other FX and rates products.
- Also, the FX trading position is responsible for all aspects involved in FX trading execution and management. It requires trade execution, position monitoring, risk management, and reporting, as well as constant communication with clients, counterparties, regulators, and internal support divisions (PCG, PTS, Treasury, Credit, etc.)
- The incumbent is expected to work very closely with the other FX and Rates traders to execute the desk strategy.
3 . MI Lead
- Develop and maintain relationships with the key stakeholders in-country to ensure a holistic view of the reporting of Management Information
- Establish and maintain relationships with the leaders of the business, unit heads, and their immediate colleagues to develop performance metrics that assist performance management
- Provide leadership in coordinating the work of business MI Analysts
- The role holder must be able to provide a meaningful narrative of customer behavior and insights, and predictive/classification models of these trends, behaviors, and insights
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 15, 2022.
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED