A reputable Rural Bank in the Ashanti Region is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Head of Banking Operations.
The job holder organises and manages the total operational activities of the bank and the Core Processing Centre within Operations. He/she will take direct responsibility for ensuring service standards, mitigating operational risk, and ensuring operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supervise the management of branch treasury activities. Supervise the management of the cheque clearing activities of the bank. Expand the Bank’s portfolio by acquiring, maintaining, and expanding the customer base.
- Actively pursue the sales drive of the bank by working with branch managers and individuals to meet the sales targets.
- Ensure effective control of all operational risks by conducting assessments regularly and ensuring compliance with the bank’s operational policies and the Bank of Ghana and Apex procedures.
- Comply with all applicable money-laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Anti-Money Laundering Officer and Chief Executive Officer.
- Supervise the provision of top-quality customer service at all branches. Provide active leadership to all operational staff.
- Undertake other activities that may be assigned by the Directors and Chief Executive Officer.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, plus professional qualification from the Chartered Institute of Bankers (CIB) or relevant professional qualification, with five (5) years post qualification experience in a middle to senior management capacity in the Banking or Financial Services industry A Master of Business Administration (MBA), Banking, Finance, Economics, Accounting or in a related field will be an added advantage.
PERSONALITY AND SKILLS
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented person, with good resolve
- High sense of integrity, transparency and accountability
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and managerial skill
- Good communication and teambuilding skills Marketing and customer orientation skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills . Budgeting skills
- Good computer literacy skills
- Attractive and negotiable
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should submit the following documents
- Application letter
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Certified copies of academic and professional certifications
- Names and addresses of two (2) credible referees
to Chairman of the Search Party @ [email protected]
Application Deadline: Two (2) weeks from date of publication.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- ASA Savings and Loans Ltd more jobs in 9 regions
- Investment banking firm more job opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED