A successful furniture and fittings company in Accra, Ghana is looking for Warehouse Supervisors for their Accra and Kumasi branches.
The role holder is the custodian of all inventory in the assigned warehouse and ensures that all products, materials, equipment, inventory, supplies are received, accurately accounted for, adequately stored, delivered, replenished, and distributed as per the needs of the assigned branch/branches and its customers.
- Receive, organize, pack, commission, and dispatch inventory requested.
- Document stock levels, liaise with Head of Logistics & Inventory to plan orders.
- Update trackers and reports and monitor KPIs.
- Ensure that inventory is securely stored and organized according to the policy guidance.
- Ensure strict QC on all items received from the Central Warehouse.
- Pack items safely to minimize damage.
- Conduct daily spot checks and full weekly audits; ensure ERP/Manual Tracker is reconciled.
Key qualifications and skills:
- HND in Purchasing, BSc. in Management. or Business Management.
- 3-5 years experience in warehouse management.
- A certificate in CLT is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of automated inventory management systems.
- Knowledge of safety management procedures.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE : JULY 10, 2021
Kindly note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED