Credit Officers Job Description
- Credit Officer shall collect all necessary data as may be stipulated by the customer loan application form on prospective customer and his/her guarantor.
- Evaluating Customer Financial information
- C.O shall proceed to collect and evaluate financial information.
- Financial information includes the following; stock Analysis, Sales/profit and loss Analysis, Cashflow Analysis and any further verification of information as may be required.
- Evaluate Creditworthiness and risks
- Credit Officer must necessarily begin the assessment of the credit worthiness and accompanying risk of the customer. Verify past successful complete loan transactions, verification of documents such as rent agreement, sales information and any other information that may be relevant to the success of the loan transaction.
Required Skills or Experience
- Reviewing loan requests
- Assessing clients’ financial status
- Evaluating creditworthiness and risks
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED