December 6th, 2022 at 10:23 am
8 vacant job positions announced at Plan Ghana International
Plan Ghana International is in search of qualified, experienced and professional persons to fill the following vacant positions:
Provide financial and compliance oversight for the WISE project, ensuring that Plan International’s organizational policies and global assurance standards are met, and donor compliance requirements are upheld.
Conduct project monitoring inclusive of tool design and development; data collection, cleaning and compilation; analysis, validation and sharing with relevant stakeholders
The Lead District Coordinator will play a key role in ensuring teaching and learning activities take place at the school/community level as planned. The jobholder will support the CPD of project facilitators and support their mentoring.
Arrange and implement animation for CBE programme in conjunction with the Ghana Education Service, the Complementary Education Agency and the District Assemblies
Ensures that the general ledger balances of the balance sheet accounts (ie, deposits, prepayment, advances, accruals, etc) agrees with the sub ledger balances.
Coordinate robust analysis and understanding of Health, WASH and Education policy and political contexts in which IPADEV project will work in each District.
Analyse political environments and stakeholders in order to identify the most strategic targets who can bring about the change, including government, civil society, and local/religious leaders.
Help amplify Plan International’s purpose and contribute to achieving Ghana’s target of 100 million reasons through social media advocacy/campaign and offline activities.
How to Apply for this Job positions at Plan Ghana International
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 14th December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED