5 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY AS A TEENAGER FROM PART TIME JOBS TO ONLINE WORK
Finding a job as a teenager has now been easier than it used to in the past. Apart from working traditional jobs as a cashier at a supermarket or waiting at a restaurant, teenagers can apply for jobs they can do online and in the comfort of their own homes.
As a teenager, you would want to be able to buy the things you like, visit that restaurant you want and pay for your own meal, and gain some financial independence. But what are some of the ways that teenagers can make money? Below are some opportunities for teens to earn some money.
1 . DATA ENTRY CLERK
A data entry job requires you to various processes such as typing and voice recording to enter data into computers. Data entry jobs can be done in various industries ranging from healthcare, transportation, finance, retail, and many more.
Normally, data entry jobs require that you have a good typing speed and can type accurately. The age requirements normally depend on the agency hiring. Generally, most companies hire teens between the ages of 16 to 18 years.
2 . DO CREATIVE JOBS ON FIVERR
Fiverr is an online platform that gives you the opportunity to do freelance jobs in different sectors thereby making money. Most of the jobs done on Fiverr are for creatives like graphic design, web design, writing, and voiceovers although their different categories to choose from. The minimum age to sign up on Fiverr is 13 which gives many the opportunity to earn money.
3 . BABYSITTER
Many parents will need a babysitter for a night out with friends or work. Most people pay babysitters by the hour or daily. Most teenagers can do this job because the hours are not rigid at all. All you have to do is offer your services to the people in the community who will need them.
4 . TAKE ONLINE SURVEYS
Not all online surveys are open to teenagers. These sites are the best options for teenagers. Swagbucks is open to teenagers from 13 years and above. They can make some money by earning points from playing video games, installing apps, and taking surveys. Life points and survey junkey are also ways by which teens can make money by taking surveys. Surveys will not earn you any significant amount but it offers you flexibility and convenience.
5 . MAKE CONTENT FOR CONTENTS
To sign up to tik tok you need to be 13 years and above. It is a fun way to earn income. All you need to do is create content that is engaging. You can also make money indirectly by having a large number of followers.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED