5 WAYS AFRICANS CAN MAKE MONEY OFFERING B2B PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
WHAT IS B2B?
B2B is a term used for business-to-business transactions. A B2B business is one that sells finished or unfinished goods or provides services to other companies that sell or use them for producing other products. Most B2B companies do not sell to individuals.
B2B transaction involves buying the product in bulk and in larger quantities than a Business to consumer (B2C) transaction. Africans can make money by offering B2B products or services. But the question to ask is how can one make money by offering B2B products and services. These are some means Africans can make money by offering B2B services and products.
1 . Firstly, START AN EMPLOYMENT AGENCY
The basic function of an employment agency is to recruit the perfect candidate for an employer. As an employment agency, you will have access to job openings that are publicly or privately posted and connect people to their dream jobs.
Most of the time, companies rely on employment agencies to fill the vacant positions in their outfit. A study by Human Resources MBA, states that most recruiting agencies in the US earn about $103,000. Africans can start this business with a minimal amount of money.
2 . STARTING A CONSULTING AGENCY
A consulting agency is one that offers services to other businesses that will lead to growth in some specific area. These companies offer more than just professional services to their clients. They assist and find solutions for their clients so that they achieve the results they desire. Some consulting services an African can offer include sales, IT, management, legal, marketing, and many others.
Not all consultancy firms start big at once, you can start focusing on one aspect and then making it broader.
3 . STARTING A PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM
Public relation is an important aspect of every organization to protect its image. Africans can make money by offering PR services to other businesses by improving their credibility, and developing strategic adverts to separate brands from their competitors.
4 . STARTING A PRIVATE SECURITY AGENCY
Security services are becoming a growing business on the continent. It is also a lucrative business to venture into. As an African, you can offer security services to companies and a touch of IT services to make money.
5 . WEBSITE DEVELOPERS
Africans can make a huge fortune in this area because there is a high demand for website developers. Africans that are skilled in Web designing can design websites and create blogs for businesses.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED