5 tips to successfully launch a new product in Africa
Launching a product basically means making it available and known to consumers. It could be a store in the market or an online store. It takes a lot of planning to launch a product.
First impressions last, they say. So you won’t want to create an impression that puts your customers off. Since your audience is seeing the product for the first time, try to make an impactful first impression. Your plan should be based on a lot of factors to have a successful launch. Consider these key procedures before you launch a product.
PLAN AND CONDUCT A MARKET RESEARCH
One thing that has drawn the attention of researchers is that people do not prepare adequately for product launches. Before you launch a product, conduct the necessary research and market analysis. This would help you plan and properly execute your plans. Before you begin ask yourself these questions:
- About the product: What the product is about and why everyone if not some should patronize your product.
- Target market: What kind of people will want to use the said products and why. Which other group will not buy into your idea and why.
- Acceptance: Once the product is launched, will it be accepted and appreciated. If Yes, why? and if no, why.
All of these should be the priority of the producer to avoid and prevent loss.
1 . PRODUCT MUST BE UNIQUE
Your product must be good if you want your customers to appreciate it. Good, in this sense involves durability, affordability, and how safe it is. Your products should be durable, unique, and affordable, too. If the product is affordable, a lot of people will want to purchase it. Package your products properly, using amazing colors and designs.
2 . FEASIBILITY TEST
This involves showing a preliminary description of the product to prospective clients and customers or a group of people. This can be done by asking for views through questionnaires. These people can be members of your product management team. Let them use the product and give reviews. They would have told you what they like most about your product and what they don’t. You then use these reviews to make necessary improvements.
3 . UNDERSTAND AND KNOW YOUR COMPETITION
Unless you are launching a product that has not been seen before, you automatically have a competition. Your competition may either be a small or a big company. The size doesn’t really matter.
You just have to know and understand them. By this we mean know their flaws and shortcomings and work on them to improve your products and business. Not only should you focus on their flaws but their success too.
4 . USE RADIO AND TELEVISION ADS
There are thousands of radio and Tv stations across Africa. And many Africans listen to the radio and others watch the tv. This proves as a good medium to advertise your product and improve its visibility. Note that, you want all the visibility you can get for your new product.
If you are seeking product visibility, put ads on TV channels and radio stations. Africans love humor and can be very funny. Therefore, engage them with funny content while advertising the product.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED