5 richest Africans in the UK in 2022
Annually, the Sunday Times Rich List releases its list of the richest people in the UK. This list is prepared according to identifiable wealth, including land, property, and other assets. The 2022 list sees quite a few African billionaires in it.
This year, the list recognized eight (8) Africans among UK’s 250 wealthiest people. The rise in wealth of these African entrepreneurs is one of the most exciting developments in recent years.
In all, the richest Africans are worth over £ 20 billion. The increase in net worth is one of the biggest increases in wealth across any Rich List category this year.
1 . Firstly, NICKY OPPENHEIMER – £6.456 billion
According to the latest edition of the Sunday Times Rich List, South African billionaire Nicky Oppenheimer is the richest African on the list. He tops with an estimated fortune valued at £6.456 billion. He ranks 24th on the list, up from the 31st last year.
2 . Secondly, NATIE KIRSCH – £5.208 billion
In second place is Swazi billionaire businessman Nathan “Natie” Kirsch. He followed with an estimated fortune valued at £5.208-billion. He ranks 35th on the list, up from 42nd in 2021.
3 . Third on the list, CLIVE CALDER – £2.75-billion
Clive Ian Calder came in third place with a £2.75-billion fortune. Also known as Nicky, is from South Africa but was born British. He is a billionaire music record and businessman ranking 64th on the list in general. The music executive became a billionaire when he sold his music company Zomba Group to Bertlesmann, a German mass media corporation, for $2.7 billion in 2022.
4 . Also, DOUW STEYN – £2.1-billion
Douw Steyn, another South African property and insurance tycoon came in fourth place. Ranking 84th on the list with an estimated net worth of £2.1-billion derived from BGL Group. A UK-based insurance and financial services company that he founded.
5 . Finally, STRIVE MASIYIWA – £2 billion
Zimbabwean telecom tycoon Strive Masiyiwa is the fifth richest African on the list. He came fifth with an estimated net worth of £2 billion. This placed him the 89th on the Sunday Times Rich List in the UK.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED