5 PROVEN WAYS AFRICANS CAN EARN MONEY FROM ECOMMERCE
E-commerce refers to the process of buying and selling goods through the internet. The e-commerce world is raking in billions for its participants. Africans who are looking to earn extra income can do so by engaging in e-commerce. This can be done by sourcing, buying, and selling items over the internet. These are some proven strategies, that can help you earn some good income.
CHANNELS OF EARNING MONEY THROUGH E-COMMERCE
To make money from eCommerce you will either have to sell your own product or promote other people’s businesses.
A blog is a good way to make an extra income especially when it is driving traffic. A blog is a website that is owned by an individual where one can post articles on specific or general issues. You can either get your own domain by paying for it or using an open software like WordPress or blogger.
You can earn money from your blog depending on the traffic you generate and from there you can monetize your blog or earn from Google Adsense. Also, you can tailor your blog post to suit your audience
2. CREATE AN EBOOK AND SELL
Everyone has something they are good at and would love to share with the world. You can turn your knowledge and skills into an ebook and promote it on the internet. The topics to write for an eBook are limitless, they can range from how to cut vegetables, financial literacy, how to operate a machine or any other topic that is of interest to you.
The tools for publishing are easy to use – with Microsoft word you can turn your document into a pdf, canvas also helps you create some nice cover pages for your eBooks.
3. SPREAD YOUR PRODUCTS ON DIFFERENT PLATFORMS
One strategy to attract customers is by spreading your product across multiple platforms. Every eCommerce marketer knows that to improve sales you need to diversify your market. Some of the platforms you can use are Walmart, eBay, Ali Baba, and Amazon these are just a few to mention.
There are no limits to the platforms you can advertise your products. All you need to do is have an effective strategy that will target your customers.
4. INVESTING IN SEARCH MARKETING
Search marketing is a way by which you can increase your growth in the eCommerce world. Search marketing will make your website more efficient and also attract new customers. Your eCommerce website should be updated regularly with quality content.
5. START A YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Starting a YouTube channel is very easy but you will need to grow your audience to be able to market your products to them. You need to be consistent and build traffic to your channel, that way you can make some money.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED