5 most BEAUTIFUL estates in Africa worthy to live in
Luxury they say is the spice of life. To be able to live in a place that gives you total peace of mind as well as assures you a sense of security and relaxation is one that everyone should strive to attain.
So, are you looking for that place to relax or spend time with that special person? Or are you in search of a place to go out to with your family? Certainly, you might be thinking of Europe, America, or even the Maldives.
But what if I told you that right here in Africa, you can get the best of the best. In today’s article, we shed light on 5 of the most beautiful estates worthy to live in right here in mother Africa. Well, enough of the long talk, let’s get going.
1 . Firstly, EL BORJ TANGIER IN MARSHA, MOROCCO
El Borj Tangier is an opulent hilltop mansion perched 130 feet above the Strait of Gibraltar, overlooking the Maghreb and Andalusian coasts. Arabic for “fortress” is one of the finest homes in the prestigious neighborhood of Marshan, a stone’s throw from Tangier’s ancient city walls.
The 21,528-square-foot interior unfolds across four levels with six bedrooms and six bathrooms, grandly scaled reception rooms, a contemporary kitchen, library, office, and fitness center. The modern amenities include solar panels, security and surveillance systems, and a unique observation point equipped with radar to view shipping activity through the straits.
There are numerous places to relax and entertain. The formal gardens are a private oasis graced with a tiered infinity pool, several sea-view terraces, mature trees, and lush vegetation. Sounds Interesting, doesn’t it?
2 . Secondly, MAGIC HILLS CONSERVATION PRESERVE IN THE EASTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA
Magic Hills Conservation Preserve is a 49,668-acre estate with breathtaking views of the rugged mountain ridges and savannas of the Great Karoo region of South Africa’s Eastern Cape.
The property offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join one of the most profound conservation and wildland expansion endeavors in Africa: regreening and linking biodiversity sites and corridors to allow the natural movement of wildlife, including the “Big Five” (lion, leopard, rhino, elephant, and buffalo).
Magic Hills is well suited to those searching for a conservation mission and an authentic safari experience. The compound consists of three varied accommodations in pristine, isolated sites around the reserve and the fourth, a luxurious tented lodge, is under construction. The views stretch from the coastal regions of Addo Elephant National Park in the south to the savannas of the Camdeboo National Park in the north.
3 . Thirdly, VILLA MEJJAT IN MARRAKESH, MOROCCO
Villa Mejjat is a sumptuous private villa in the heart of La Palmeraie, the famous palm grove oasis of Marrakesh. This ultimately private estate includes a palatial main residence and a guest house surrounded by resplendent gardens.
The villa’s 16,000-square-foot interior extends across three levels. Its rich architectural details include intricate zellige mosaics and Mudéjar-style ceilings, decorative archways, solid wood doors, and stained-glass windows.
There are six luxuriously appointed bedrooms and six bathrooms between the main villa and the separate guest house. The serene outdoor spaces include a courtyard with a fountain, a beautiful mosaic-tiled swimming pool with palm islands, a pool pavilion, and numerous terraces to take in the views of the gardens and the Atlas Mountains. The Medina of Marrakesh is just 10 minutes away.
4 . Also, AFRICAN SPLENDOUR IN THE CAPE WINE LANDS, WESTERN CAPE, SOUTH AFRICA
This breathtakingly beautiful estate is secluded in a 1,195-acre private game reserve in South Africa’s Cape Winelands. The sanctuary is a habitat for wildlife, including eland, kudu, springbok, red hartebeest, and zebra.
The compound’s traditional lines conceal a dazzling contemporary style, hinted at by the landscape design: towering mature acacia trees and native shrubs and grasses integrate with geometric rock ponds, pools, channels, and walls of native rock, with indoor spaces flowing to the outdoors.
Also, a terraced breezeway links the two main residential structures, there are seven bedrooms and nine full, spa-like bathrooms; the living spaces are grand, with luxurious finishes and details, yet intimate and comfortable, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering uninterrupted views of the rolling hills and mountains. A contemporary chef’s kitchen, library space, and media/billiards room round out the amenities
5. Lastly, REGIMANUEL GREY ESTATE
The Regimanuel Grey Estate company has contributed greatly to real estate in Ghana. They have truly aided in the major housing deficit that Ghana is struggling with. Some of the estates that Regimanuel Grey has built include the following:
- To begin with, East Airport development includes the Regimanuel Estates Golden Gate, Silver Bells, Platinum Place, as well as Diamond Hills.
- Secondly, Meridian Garden at Klagon
- Thirdly, Eagles Palace at Sakumono
- Additionally, Katamanso is close to Ashiyie which includes the Regimanuel Adom Gate Estates.
- Also, Balloon Gate at Kwabenya
- Aside from the above, Regimanuel Grey Estates are well-planned communities of over 600 executive single and two-story houses and 240 luxury apartments. Set in a serenely landscaped environment including a beautiful community center, pool, as well as tennis courts. With close to 1000 buildings, Regimanuel grey is one of the most sought after estates in Ghana and Africa
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED