5 institutions offering Nursing Training in the United Kingdom
International students who want to be registered and work as nurses in the United Kingdom are expected to complete Overseas Nursing Programme (ONP). This is part of their study program. This requirement will help them get employed at the National Health Service or any private institution.
Most of the Nursing degrees offered in the UK last for four years. During this period, students are taught a variety of courses. These courses are related to the Nursing profession.
UK NURSING ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Due to how competitive this profession is, showing academic excellence alone is not enough. Students must have the personality to take on this demanding role. They also must be good communicators.
- Have good scores in English and Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and other science subjects.
- Passport-sized photos, passport & valid ID proof
- 10th & 12th mark sheets are equivalent to the US education system.
TOP FIVE UNIVERSITIES THAT OFFER NURSING
1. Firstly, Kings College London
Kings College London has a faculty called the Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing and Midwifery. The school offers four courses and they are Adult Nursing, children’s Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, and Midwifery. The school takes a leading position when it comes to health services, policy, research, and evaluation.
2. Secondly, University of Southampton
The University of Southampton offers a three-year Bachelor of Nursing to its students. The University also offers students a fair share of both theory and practice across various health facilities. This is done through an interactive skills lab. Students are at liberty to plan their own nursing experience be it in the UK or overseas.
3. Additionally, University of Nottingham
This university offers a Bachelor of Science (BSc) to applicants who have enrolled for specialization in Adult, Child, and Mental Health. It also offers a two-year post-graduate MSc Graduate Entry Nursing degree to those who already have a degree and are ready to kick-start their career in the field. It is reputable for delivering excellent teaching to its students and also in the area of research.
4. Also, University of Manchester
The Faculty of Biology, Medicine, and Health at the University of Manchester uses a wide range of innovative teaching to get students to understand what they are taught. The school also offers support to students that need it academically. When it comes to the research category. Especially in the field of Allied Health Professions, Dentistry, Nursing, and Pharmacy, the University is ranked number one in the UK
5. Lastly, University of Edinburgh
The University was one of the first to offer a nursing degree in the UK. It has a tradition of training and preparing graduate nurses. The school also offers a four-year Bachelor of Nursing with Honours with registration as a Nurse.
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED