5 HAPPIEST COUNTRIES IN AFRICA IN 2022
It is often said and believed, that happiness is the sonum bonum of life, that is, the ultimate goal in life. This means that, whatever our pursuit in life, the ultimate goal or desire is to be happy. We do whatever we do in life all because we want to achieve something and be happy.
Thus in a bid to be happy, our choices also count. When we make plans to travel outside the world, some countries usually come to mind. In this article, you will find a list of countries regarded as the happiest countries, to help in your choices of a happy country to travel to.
LIST OF HAPPIEST COUNTRIES IN AFRICA
1. FIRSTLY, MAURITIUS
Mauritius is one of the happiest countries in Africa. It has a rich and well-administered model of democratic rule. One of the wonderful places to be in Mauritius is the island. It has white sand beaches, a turquoise ocean as well as captivating forests. It is one of the countries with a great human development index and one of the most peaceful African countries.
2. SECONDLY, LIBYA
Probably, Libya wouldn’t have ever crossed your mind as one of the happiest countries in Africa. Libya is ranked as the 86th happiest country globally. This is a result of their oil earnings and their per capita GDP on the continent.
3. THIRDLY, IVORY COAST
Ivory Coast is noted for its possession of wonderful beach resorts, luxurious rainforests, and rich wildlife. The country has a fast-growing economy, thus becoming the world’s top exporter of cocoa and producer of oil. It is the third happiest country on the continent and the 88th country on the global rank.
4. IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE IS GAMBIA
The Gambia is also ranked as the 8th Happiest country in the entire African continent. Some of the factors that accounted for this is the generosity, tourism, trade industries, social support, healthy life at birth, GDP, and finally the freedom to make life choices. All these factors altogether make living in the Gambia comfortable and joyous.
5. LASTLY, SOUTH AFRICA
Last on the list of the happiest African countries is South Africa, with a score of 5,164. According to the World Happiness Index, South Africa is ranked the 91st happiest country in the world. In terms of regional ranking, South Africa is the fourth happiest country.
It must be noted that these countries above are not the only happiest countries in Africa. There are more. Such countries are Algeria, being the 96th happiest country globally, Liberia, the 97th globally and 7th on the regional ranking, Ghana, as the 111th globally and 16th on the regional ranking, and then Cameron also the 102nd on the global ranking, and 11th on the regional rank.
Also, for More Interesting Articles, CLICK HERE
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED