5 biggest car manufacturing companies Africans can apply to work with
The automobile industry is an important aspect of every economy. The automobile industry has contributed greatly to the development of the world’s economy by creating jobs and paying a lot of taxes. There are several automobile companies that produce vehicles in large quantities and have an unusual global presence. We will go into detail about the 5 biggest automobile manufacturing companies.
1. To begin with, TOYOTA MOTOR CORP
Toyota Motor Corporation is one of the biggest car manufacturing companies in the world. It is a Japanese multinational and has produced cars ranging from SUVs, minivans, luxury cars, trucks, and several others.
This automobile company has taken over the market because of its standard of producing efficient and quality cars. Some of the models created by Toyota are Camry, Corolla, Tacoma, as well as Prius which has a hybrid engine. The organization can be found in 39 countries of which 34 are African countries. It has offered employment to about 14,500 Africans. Toyota has a revenue of $248.6 billion.
2. Secondly, Volkswagen
Volkswagen is a multinational automobile production firm based in Germany. It has designed and produced cars ranging from passenger cars to trucks and commercial vehicles like buses. The models created by this company are Tiguan, Golf, Jetta, Passat, and many more.
This German company is also known to be the producer of these luxury cars; Porsche and Audi. In Africa, the company can be found in four countries South Africa, Kenya, Rwanda, and Ghana. 662,575 people have been offered employment by the company. Also, the company earns a net income of $6.4 billion.
3. DAIMLER is another car manufacturing company in Africa
This is one of the most successful automotive companies in the world. Daimler is a German international company that produces passenger cars, off-road vehicles, and commercial cars. Some of the brands under this company are Mercedes-Benz, FUSO, Western Star, and many more. The international company has a workforce of nearly 300,000 and has factories in 17 countries. Likewise, the company’s net income is worth $309.3 million.
4. Also, FORD MOTOR COMPANY
The Ford motor company is an international company that produces some of the top brands like Lincoln, Taurus, Focus, Mustang, as well as Fiesta. The company produces some of the best cars for sport and off-road performance. Ford also employs over 200,000 workers to work in their factories worldwide with Africans inclusive. The company’s net income is $2.1 billion.
5. Lastly, HONDA MOTOR COMPANY LTD
Honda is a Japanese automobile company that produces passenger cars, trucks, vans, all-terrain vehicles, and motorcycles. Its motorcycles are well known in the world. The company produces seven luxury models and also produces machinery such as snow blowers, tillers, lawnmowers, outboard motors, and portable generators.
Some of its car models are Civic, Accord, Insight Hybrid, Passport, Odyssey, Fit and more. The net income of this company is $1.9 billion.
- Top 5 African Countries with the Best Education Systems
- HOW TO GET A UK VISA IN GHANA
- What You Need To Know When Starting A Business
- What You Need To Know When Buying A Car
- How Do I Get Rid Of The White Stuff On My Tongue
- Get Rid Of Vagina Odour Immediately
- HOW TO PREPARE PIZZA FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- HOW DO I KNOW MY BLOOD GROUP
- KNOW WHY YOU SHOULD NOT MARRY PEOPLE WITH CERTAIN BLOOD GROUPS
- How Can I Stop White Discharge and Itching Naturally
- How to stop menstrual pains fast at home
- What Are the Symptoms & Signs of Gonorrhea and Syphilis?
- How can I stop the pain when I urinate?
- How can I stop sperm from coming early?
- Apply for Police Clearance Certificate in Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED