GHS Housing Limited is a real estate developing company incorporated on 22nd March, 2006 and commenced earnest operations in November 2007. We commenced operations with a mission “To develop elegant housing at the right price, within communities that offer all the necessary facilities that enhances a quality living experience”.
Since our incorporation we have been undertaking a number of housing projects with Cochrane Villas as our premier development located at Pokuase. Currently we are undertaking our Korleman City Hills Project, a Master Planned Gated City which will house an estimated 2000 families. Under this project, WILLOW COURT, the first of 15 gated courts is 95% sold out, HAZEL COURT, which is the second court is also fast selling and our third court, THE MAYFLOWER, is at its second phase of development.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Ensure strict adherence to policies, rules and procedures and sanction defaulting
- Provides support to management, and other staff.
- Administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings and investigations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for all on-site management- discipline-specific;
- Safety, Health & People Management
- Quality Management
- Schedule Management (Plan, control, co-ordinate and monitor construction activities to meet the overall project program and key activity dates)
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date for submission of application is one week from publication of this advert. That is 24th February 2021
Please Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED