October 27th, 2023 at 04:29 am
2024 Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation Grant Cycle
The Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle is now accepting applications, and it should take six to eight weeks to complete. African companies and startups are welcome to apply for the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation’s 2024 Grant Cycle, which offers funding opportunities for company development.
Founded in 2016, the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation is a nonprofit grant-making organization dedicated to assisting local, national, and regional nonprofits in tackling issues and related vulnerabilities throughout the African continent. They address a wide range of developmental concerns grouped into their focus areas by providing financing for specialized therapies (link focus areas tab).
- Contribute to the health, entrepreneurship, leadership, and environment emphasis areas of the ACT Foundation.
- Maintain a minimum two-year (24-month) registration with the relevant legal body in each of their separate African nations.
- Have a valid non-profit organization registration (GTE/LTD). However, the Foundation will only provide funding for non-profit projects if you apply as a social company.
- Display a solid organizational framework. The company’s registration documentation should include information about the board of directors. Please update, if not.
- Provide proof of other financing sources.
- Maintain a minimum of three paid part-time or full-time employees.
- Take direct responsibility for the project’s planning and administration; that is, avoid serving as a middleman.
- The program or initiative needs to be carried out throughout Africa.
Grants from the ACT Foundation will not be given to the following:
- Non-profit—as indicated in your registration documents—without a legitimate board of directors or trustee
- Any organization that has previously misused the finances of other foundations
- Political parties and their branches and subsidiaries, campaign groups, and institutions
- Groups that support, encourage, or propagate terrorists, unlawful activity, or cruel policies
Procedures for Applications
Interested parties may fill out an online application for the Aspire Coronation Trust Foundation 2024 Grant Cycle. Candidates should be aware of the following:
- The Foundation only accepts English-language contact. All applications and subsequent contact must be sent solely in the English language.
- The online application portal will be used for all submissions.
- To complete the online application, please ensure that you have a strong enough internet connection.
- Make sure you respond to all the required questions.
- Before submitting the form, make sure you have thoroughly reviewed your information as necessary.
- Verify that you are using the necessary browsers (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox).
- The suggested program’s duration must not exceed 12 months.
- The Foundation maintains the right to reject applications that do not contain the necessary data.
- It is necessary to disclose any conflicts of interest during the application process.
- Please ensure the email address you enter on the application form is active.
- Organizations that receive approval for their submissions will be contacted to submit complete proposals.
Deadline for applications: November 10, 2023.
Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation: An Overview
In order to help local, national, and regional non-profit and social entrepreneurial groups working to address challenges and related vulnerabilities throughout Africa, the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation was founded in 2016.
The ACT Foundation funds high-impact, sustainable projects that offer creative answers to Africa’s problems with the environment, economy, and society. Our goal is to use connections to develop practical social impact solutions throughout Africa. Our goal is to create sustainable communities by involving people in projects that empower and unleash potential.
At the ACT Foundation, we encourage widespread involvement and collaboration with other organizations and donors to create sustainable communities that offer creative answers to problems related to the environment, the economy, and society. The communal assistance practices that have been followed for generations throughout Africa serve as the foundation for the ACT Foundation.
Grants are given to organizations in order to guarantee long-term progress in areas that correspond with our primary emphasis areas. In order to prevent them from being alone, we also assist our implementing partners at every stage of the grant application procedure.
We at the ACT Foundation have made grantmaking more responsive. Through the provision of targeted interventions, we address a wide range of developmental problems grouped into our areas of concentration. Grant-making, in our opinion, is an essential instrument for creating social change. The short- and long-term alliances we form motivate us.
Our ability to forge and maintain partnerships through funding actions that have the potential to reverse the continent’s declining development trajectory is what makes us strong. We constantly aim to accomplish more because it is our purpose to promote sustained influence throughout Africa.
The application window is open from October 23, 2023, to November 10, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (WAT). Those who are selected for funds will be asked to submit a complete proposal that includes a comprehensive budget.
Proposals must demonstrate a solid sustainability plan in addition to a good monitoring and evaluation strategy. Organizations will get official notification of the next steps following a thorough evaluation of the proposals by impartial consultants and final proposal selection. Physical visits and interviews will come next.
Our primary goal
- Promoting growth and learning in both host communities and the social enterprise value chain
- Encouraging social impact projects in the fields of leadership, entrepreneurship, health, and the environment.
- Including stakeholders who offer answers to problems pertaining to host communities in all of our emphasis areas.
- Establishing a wide-ranging collaboration with other groups or donors with the goal of developing sustainable communities
- Facilitating and aiding in the capacity-building of nonprofit groups in the area to spur socio-economic growth in all relevant fields
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications: Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job opportunities include: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED