2023 Romanian Government International Students Scholarships
Citizens of non-EU nations are invited to apply for scholarships offered by the Romanian government. Undergraduate, graduate and Ph.D. studies are all eligible for scholarships in Romania.
The agency of central public administration known as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for carrying out Romania’s foreign policy in accordance with the law that is currently in effect and the Government Program.
The Ministry of National Education Scientific Research has decided that the scholarship recipients must only study in Romanian in order to support the Romanian language and culture. Candidates who do not speak Romanian are given an additional year of preparation to learn it.
A Succinct Description
Three study cycles are covered by the scholarships:
Regarding the initial cycle (licenta): This program is intended for students who have completed high school or other pre-university coursework and who need to continue their education in Romania.
According to the criteria of the chosen faculty, the entire cycle of university study lasts between three and six years and concludes with a final test (licenta).
For the second cycle (master’s), this program is intended for recent university or post–graduate school graduates. It lasts 1.5 to 2 years and concludes with a dissertation.
This program, which is intended for university/postgraduate degree holders (master’s degree holders) for the third cycle (doctorate), lasts 3–4 years depending on the faculty chosen, and culminates in a doctoral thesis.
An entrance exam is required to enroll in a Ph.D. program. Political and administrative sciences, education sciences, journalism, Romanian culture and civilization, technical studies, oil and gas, agricultural sciences, veterinary medicine, architecture, and visual arts are among the topics of study.
Studying in Romanian only is encouraged for recipients of scholarships provided by the Romanian government in order to promote the Romanian language and culture abroad. Candidates who do not speak Romanian are given an additional year of preparation to learn it.
SASKATCHEWAN SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS 2023 (CANADA)
- Course Level: Romania offers scholarships for both undergraduate and graduate study.
- Awards: Varies
- Scholarships awarded: N/A
- Nationality: Individuals from non-EU nations
- Romanian citizens may apply for scholarships
- Countries that are eligible include: These scholarships offered by the Romanian government are open to nationals of non-EU nations.
Requirements for Entry:
Non-EU citizens from every country. Foreign Romanians and residents of surrounding ancient Romanian localities have other scholarship choices.
The scholarship applicant must not be a Romanian citizen, must not have requested or received any type of protection while living in Romania, must not be a stateless person whose presence on Romanian soil is legally recognized, must not be a member of the diplomatic corps accredited to Bucharest or a family member, and must not have previously received a Romanian government scholarship for the same course of study.
The scholarship applicant must have good academic performance, study records from accredited or recognized educational institutions, and an average of at least 7 (seven) study years, which corresponds to the Romanian scoring system or “Good” score.
For postgraduate or doctoral courses, including health sciences, the scholarship applicant must be under 45 and not have turned 35 by December 31 of the year they were nominated.
Three study cycles are covered by the scholarships:
a) For the first cycle (licenta): This program is for high school graduates who want to study in Romania. University study lasts three to six years and ends with a final test, depending on the faculty (licenta).
b) For the second cycle (master’s): This 1.5–2 year program for recent university or post-graduate school graduates ends with a dissertation.
c) This program is for third-cycle master’s degree holders (doctorate). The doctoral thesis concludes it after 3–4 years, depending on the faculty. Ph.D. programs require entrance exams.
Introduction Diplomatic missions need application files. Mail, direct delivery to the MNE or MFA, or late submissions will not be accepted.
When To Apply:
Registration runs March 1–15, 2023. The candidate should ask about the diplomatic mission’s enrolment schedule before submitting the application. Diplomatic posts have their own application deadlines.
The MFA committee will not consider incomplete or non-compliant dossiers. The MFA and MNE committees don’t return rejected candidates’ files. Documents sent directly to MFA or MNE registration offices are ignored.
Documents Needed To Finish The Application
The following papers must be included in the application file:
- official letter issued by the Romanian embassy in the country of origin or residency or the embassy of the origin country accredited to Bucharest;
- the complete and accurate MFA scholarship application form (Appendix 1);
- an MNE application (Appendix 2) for the issuance of a letter of acceptance to study in Romania;
- certified copies of the achieved study diplomas (baccalaureate diploma or equivalent, plus bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, if any), along with, if necessary, a certified translation into English, French, or Romanian;
- copies of matriculation sheets and diploma supplements for graduate courses that have been legally translated, if necessary;
- certified translation in one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian, as well as a legalized copy of the birth certificate;
- a duplicate of the passport’s first three pages;
- the medical certificate attesting to the participant’s lack of communicable illnesses or other disorders that would make them unable to participate in the study;
- the applicant’s curriculum vitae;
- two recently taken photographs in passport format.
UNIVERSITY OF MELBOURNE INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS 2023 (AUSTRALIA)
The following papers will also be added to the files (but only for applicants who fit the criteria listed for each document):
- proof of name change, including a copy and a legalized translation (where appropriate);
- the copy and certified translation of the certificate attesting the graduates of the current academic year’s passing of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral examination;
- certificate of completion of the Romanian preparatory year or, if applicable, a certificate of language proficiency;
- Statement on parental approval for candidates who are underage (in one of the following languages: English, French, or Romanian).
Process for reviewing files and choosing scholars
- The MFA examines the application files and provides the MFA Selection Board with the files that are acceptable. The MNE Selection Board will receive the files that were chosen by the MFA Commission.
- The members of the two commissions review the application materials in light of the candidates’ scientific aptitudes and their selected fields of study.
- The Boards will approve the list of acceptable candidates, up to the allotted number of spots.
- Language of English Requirements: To promote Romanian language and culture, the Ministry of National Education Scientific Research requires scholarship winners to study in Romanian. Non-Romanian speakers get a year to learn.
The scholarship received, including any necessary preparatory time, includes:
Paying for tuition
The Ministry of Education’s funding covers dorm housing fees up to the subsidy (apartment space will be supplied based on availability).
The following financial aid will be provided on a monthly basis:
- 65 EUR (or it’s equivalent in “lei,” Romania’s currency) for undergraduate and preparatory year students;
- 75 EUR (or it’s equivalent in “lei,” Romania’s currency) for master’s students;
- 85 EUR (or it’s equivalent in “lei,” Romania’s currency) for Ph.D. students.
WHERE DO I APPLY?
Visit the official website by CLICK HERE
Application cutoff date:
Before the first of March 2023, applicants must submit all necessary application materials.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterwards, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED