2023 List of Non Apostille Countries
As of the year 2023, there are around 52 nations in the world that have not signed up to be a part of the Hague Convention that implements apostilling papers.
The following nations are not signatories to the Hague Convention on Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, hence any document sought by these nations will be subject to certification. It is important to keep in mind that extra legalization from a Consulate or Embassy office may be necessary for some of the nations listed below.
- Burkina Faso
- Congo (R)
- Congo (D)
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- FIRSTLY, TOTAL COST OF DV LOTTERY VISA | 2024 GREEN CARD LOTTERY
- SECONDLY, EU VISA ROUTE | NEW CHANGES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS | EUSS 2023 CHANGES
- THIRDLY, INVITING FAMILY MEMBER TO GERMANY ON FAMILY REUNION, SPOUSE OR CHILD VISA
- MOREOVER, HOW TO PROOF YOUR FINANCIAL RESOURCES WHILE APPLYING FOR A GERMAN VISA?
- LASTLY, EU VISA ROUTE | NEW CHANGES AND ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS | EUSS 2023 CHANGES
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED