JOINING THE US ARMY AS A FOREIGNER
The United States gives room for all, both citizens and foreigners to join the Army. This is a great opportunity, especially for non-citizens of the United States. Equal opportunity is made available for foreigners to join the US army just as citizens of the State.
A detailed breakdown of how to apply to join the US army from all parts of the world is discussed below;
HOW TO JOIN THE US ARMY AS A FOREIGNER?
1. HAVE THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION
Interested foreigners must have a minimum qualification of a Senior High School certificate for the application. Also, one must have a minimum pass in all core courses.
2. PASS THE ASVAB TEST
The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test is a passing grade that identifies areas of science, math, and language proficiency.
- One of the initial stages before joining the armed forces is taking the test.
- On passing the test, one gets the chance to look for a career in the Army that corresponds to their abilities.
- To be enlisted for the application into the US Army, you must pass the ASVAB exam with a minimum score of 60.
- Interested persons who want to take the ASVAB test as a requirement of the application process should contact a recruiter or visit www.todaysmilitary.com/request-information.
- Residents in the United States on the other hand can walk to the military base office to take the test.
3. HAVE OR CONTACT A RECRUITER
A recruiter serves as a guide on how to get into the United States and also validates your acceptance into the States. Getting a recruiter is a very important component of the application process.
One can easily contact a recruiter using the details provided below;
- ARMY 1-889-550-ARMY (2769)
- MARINE CORPS 1-800-627-4637
- NAVY 1-800-872-6289
- AIR FORCE 1-800-423-8723
- SPACE FORCE 1-800-423-8723
You can also contact their online services which are available on the webpage
4. FILL REQUESTED INFORMATION
Provide all personal details in the request information form and submit. Choosing an army career part of interest is also included in the form.
5. PASS PHYSICAL MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS
Physical requirements Medicals will be conducted to know if one is in the best physical condition so as not to endanger their life when recruited. Applicants are expected to have appropriate weight and as well pass a standard physical screening
- You don’t have to be a citizen to apply, it is open to all. 18-34years is the best age range considered for the application.
- One must have valid documents for the application process
- One should have a clear background with no criminal history. Thorough investigations will be conducted into the applicant’s background.
- One must possess a United State residence permit or a green card. One can apply for a green card after sending in an application
On becoming a member of the military for a year minimum, you can apply for citizenship in the United States. Join the US Army as a foreigner by following the steps mentioned above.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED