2023 Fully Funded MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan
Applications are open for students to apply for the 2023 MEXT Titech University Scholarship In Japan. International students who are seeking to pursue their Master’s, as well as Ph.D. programs are invited to apply.
Scholarships at the Tokyo Institute of Technology are been funded by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT). Applications are open for the 2023 September intake.
There is no need to submit IETLS/TOEFL when applying. The MEXT scholarships in Japan are the largest scholarships open to international students. Master’s degree scholarships will take a duration of 2 years, whereas Ph.D. scholarships take a duration of three years.
Details About 2023 Fully Funded MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan
- Host Country: Japan
- Host University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Study Level: Doctoral Education program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: December 7th, 2022
- Russian Government 2023 Scholarships
- 2023-2024 Gates Cambridge Scholarship
- 2023 Fully Funded CERN Technical Studentship Program
MEXT Titech University Scholarship Benefits
Since the scholarship program is fully funded, the following expenses will be covered:
- Air Tickets
- Tuition fees
Thus, successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- To begin with, Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Secondly, a Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for the Master’s Program.
- Thirdly, a Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Last but not least, Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
Fields Available Under 2023 MEXT Titech University Scholarships
1 . School of Science
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
2 . School of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communications Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Economics
3 . School of Materials and Chemical Technology
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Chemical Science and Engineering
4 . School of Computing
- Mathematical and Computing Science
- Computer Science
5 . School of Life Science and Technology
- Life Science and Technology
6 . School of Environment and Society
- Architecture and Building Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
- Social and Human Sciences
Who Can Apply?
Interested applicants should meet the requirements below:
- To begin with, candidates must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Secondly, candidates must have been born on or after April 2, 1985. Thus, applicants must be 34 years old or younger as of April 1 of the first year of the MEXT Scholarship period.
- Thirdly, interested applicants should have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Also, applicants must be Undergraduate Students if Applying For a Master’s.
- Likewise, applicants applying for Doctoral degrees must hold a Master’s Degree.
- Lastly, applicants who are taught in the English language can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University. Hence, they are exempted from Language tests.
HOW TO APPLY?
The application process is online. Interested students should click on the link below to begin their application process.
Below is the application timeline for the 2023 MEXT Titech Unversity Scholarships.
- Mid-September to early December: The application period
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of scholarship candidates from Tokyo Tech to MEXT
- July to August: The official announcement of successful scholarship candidates by MEXT.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED