2023 Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships
Applications are open for international students to apply for the 2023 Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships. The scholarship is sponsored by UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
Students who are looking forward to studying for a Master’s, or Doctorate degree programs are entreated to apply. The scholarship is open to 200 Participants from commonwealth countries to study in the UK every year.
Interested applicants can not apply directly for these scholarships. This is because students will have to apply through a Nominating agency in their country. Find more details below.
Details About 2023 Fully Funded Commonwealth Scholarships
- Host Country: UK
- Countries Eligible: Commonwealth Countries
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Study Level: Masters, PhD
- Closing Date: 18th October 2022
2023 Commonwealth Scholarship Benefits
The 2023 Commonwealth Scholarships are Fully Funded. Hence, it will cover the following expenses:
- To begin with, approved Round Airfare Tickets from the student’s home country to the UK and return at the end of their award.
- Secondly, Approved Full tuition fees.
- Thirdly, Stipend (living allowance) per month.
- Also, Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Moreso, the Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Lastly, Study travel grants towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or abroad.
Highly Recommended Scholarships
- 2023 Fully Funded Oxford University Scholarships
- University Of Nottingham Scholarships
- Canadian University Scholarships for International Students
Who Qualify To Apply For Commonwealth Scholarships?
Interested applicants should meet the requirements below:
- Firstly, applicants should be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or must be British Protected persons.
- Secondly, applicants must be permanent residents in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Thirdly, applicants should not be able to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship
- Also, applicants should hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree) by October 2023.
- Lastly, applicants should be available to start their academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023.
Documents Needed For This Scholarships
Applicants should submit the documents below when applying
- To begin with, proof that the applicant is a citizen or has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country. Thus, a copy of a valid passport (or national ID card) showing a photograph, date of birth, and country of citizenship
- Secondly, Full transcripts detailing all higher education qualifications, including to-date transcripts for any courses currently being studied. Transcripts should have certified translations if not in English
- Lastly, applicants should submit recommendation letters from at least two individuals on institutional letterhead.
How To Choose A University Course?
Students seeing to study for a university course should click on any of the following to read more:
- Study UK
- Steps to Postgraduate Study
- Research Excellent Framework 2021 results
- UCAS Postgraduate
HOW TO APPLY FOR COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIPS
- Interested applicants must begin their application by using the official website of CSC’s online application system.
- Students must apply using one of the nominating agencies below as well as to the CSC. Afterward, nominating agencies will then forward candidates’ applications to the CSC. This is because students cannot submit direct applications for these scholarships.
- National nominating agencies – this is the main route of applications
- Selected non-governmental organizations and charitable bodies
- Thereafter, students must complete an application using the CSC’s online application system. This should be completed in addition to any other application required to be completed by the nominating agency.
- Agencies will nominate candidates to the CSC by December 2022.
- Students applying for Master’s degree programs should apply here bit.ly/3erd5m2
- Also, Ph.D. applicants should apply here bit.ly/3QmkkZI
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED