2023 Erasmus+ Blended Intensive International Scholarships in Austria
The University of Vienna together with the Erasmus+ Blended Intensive Programmes is offering scholarships to international students for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Overseas students, teachers from EU member states, as well as students from developing countries are invited to apply for this scholarship program.
Selected teachers will be awarded a professional stay in Austria. Also, students will be given 50 to 70 EUROS each day. Aside from this, there are a lot of exciting benefits available for students.
About University of Vienna
The University is a public research university in Vienna, Austria. It is now ranked 137th in the World University Rankings according to Times Higher Education. The university is focused on conducting research.
Details About 2023 Erasmus+ Blended Intensive International Scholarships
- Host University: University of Vienna
- Study Level: Degree
- Scholarship Award: 70 EUROS per day
- Nationality Criteria: International
- Host Country: Austria.
Who Qualifies To Apply?
To be eligible for selection, interested applicants should meet the following:
- Firstly, candidates must be from an EU member state including Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, the Republic of Turkey, and the Republic of Serbia.
- Secondly, applicants should apply for a degree program or teaching position at the University of Vienna.
- Lastly, candidates must be from a developing country.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents when applying:
- Firstly, their Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcripts
- Also, a translation of certification and transcripts
- Additionally, a copy of the passport
- Besides that, a CV
- Last but not least, a motivation Letter
- Lastly, applicants should have the relevant academic qualification or at least 1-year teaching experience with a MA degree.
Interested applicants are required to submit proof of German language proficiency at level A2.
- Firstly, ÖsterreichischesSprachdiplom – A2 (ÖSD Zertifikat A2, ZA2) or higher
- Secondly, Goethe Institut – Goethe Zertifikat A2 or higher
- Thirdly, telc Deutsch – A2 or higher
- Also, DeutschesSprachdiplomderKultusministerkonferenzStufe I – DSD I or higher
- Additionally, ÖsterreichischerIntegrationsfonds (ÖIF) – ÖIF Test (A2) or higher
- Besides the above, the Language Center of an Austrian University – successfully passed the exam of level A2 or higher
- Lastly, Test Deutsch alsFremdsprache (Test DaF) with at least level TDN 3 in all parts or higher
2023 Erasmus+ Blended Intensive International Scholarships Benefits
Selected applicants will be offered funding for the Erasmus+ Short-Term Study Period.Thus, 70 EUR per day of stay if the duration is 5-14 days. Also, 50 EUR if the duration is 15-30 days.
However, teachers will enjoy the following benefits:
- To begin with, International teaching experience
- Secondly, Continued professional development
- Thirdly, Academic networks and international research projects
- Last but not least, New input into your teaching and research activities
- Lastly, Financial support for a professional stay abroad
How To Apply?
Interested applicants should click on the link below to begin the application
Contact the International Office at [email protected] for further information on how to apply.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is December 15, 2022.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED