September 9th, 2022 at 12:31 pm
2023 Deakin University Scholarship Benefits
Successful applicants will get the benefits below
- To begin with, fully funded tuition fees
- Secondly, an annual cash payment of $5000 ($625 per credit point).
- Thirdly, the opportunity to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program. This is an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
- Lastly, the scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course.
Interested applicants should be able to demonstrate academic achievement in any of the following:
- an ATAR of at least 95 or International Baccalaureate equivalent
- dux of your high school
Who Can Apply?
Interested applicants should meet the requirements below:
- To begin with, applicants should be Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent residents, or holders of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- Secondly, applicants must have started at Deakin University with an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Trimester 1 2023.
- Thirdly, applicants should be enrolled for full-time studies unless there are exceptional circumstances preventing full-time study
- Last but not least, applicants should be enrolled in a Commonwealth-supported place (CSP).
- Applicants must have extra-curricular activities and achievements, for instance in the areas of leadership, community service, the arts, volunteering, or sports
- Lastly, students must be experiencing personal or financial hardship.
Note: Successive eligibility will depend on students’ ability to maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of at least 70 as well as participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
How to Apply?
The application process is online. Hence, interested applicants should click on the link below to start the application.
- When applying direct to Deakin for this scholarship, students should select the ‘Undergraduate Scholarship Application Tri/Sem 1 2023’ option. Eligible students will automatically be considered for this scholarship.
- This will reduce the number of scholarships students will have to apply for and increases their chances of getting a Deakin scholarship.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED