2023-24 Fully-Funded Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program
Applications are open for the 2023-24 fully-funded Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program at Stanford University for the 2023-2024 academic year session.
International students, as well as Citizens of the USA, are offered over 100 fully-funded scholarships under the Knight Hennessy Scholarship program. Stanford University is the leading University in the world. Hence, international students are encouraged to apply to study for their Postgraduate Degree programs.
In view of this, all expenses will be covered under this scholarship program. Interested applicants will be able to study in all academic fields. According to the QS World Universities Ranking, Stanford University is ranked the second university in the world.
The timeline for Master’s programs is 3 years whereas Doctorate Degree programs are 6 years. There are some fully-funded scholarships in the US available aside from this one. This is a unique opportunity for international students to study at a world-class university.
DETAILS ABOUT 2023-24 Fully-Funded Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program
- Host Country: United States of America
- Host University: Stanford University
- Number of Scholarships: 100
- Sponsored By: Knight Hennessy Scholarship
- Study Level: Masters, Ph.D., MS, MBA, MFA, MD, JD Degrees.
- Timeline for programs: 2 Year, 3 Year, 4 Year, 5 Year
- Closing Date: 12th October 2022
Why Should Choose Knight Hennessy Scholarship?
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship is among the top scholarships in world-class universities in the United States. Almost 3,000 graduate students enroll at Stanford University every year.
Scholarship Benefits of Knight Hennessy Scholarship:
Interested applicants should note that the Knight Hennessy Scholarship for International Students in the USA is Fully Funded. Expenses covered include the following:
- Firstly, Full Tuition
- Secondly, Stipend for living and academic expenses
- Thirdly, a Travel allowance will be given to cover an Economy-Class Ticket for one Annual Trip to and from Stanford.
- Lastly, Knight-Hennessy Scholars may also apply for additional funds to support academic activities (e.g. conference travel)
List of Programs Available to Study at Stanford University
As mentioned earlier, the Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2022 is a Unique Opportunity for international students. So, applicants must note that there are No Academic Background Restrictions. Therefore, applicants from all academic fields are eligible to apply.
However, applicants must know that all Graduate Programs at Stanford are Only for Graduate Degrees.
- Firstly, the School of Engineering (All Fields)
- Secondly, the School of Humanities and Sciences
- Thirdly, the School of Earth, Energy, and Environmental Sciences
- Also, the Graduate School of Education
- Additionally, the School of Medicine
- Furthermore, the School of Law
- Moreover, the Graduate School of Business
- Last but not least, the School of Medicine Biosciences
- Lastly, Continuing Studies
Requirements for the 2023 Knight-Hennessy Scholarship
- Firstly, applicants from all over the world can apply for the Knight-Hennessy Scholars There are no Country Restrictions.
- Secondly, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any academic Discipline.
- Also, applicants must have earned their undergraduate degree, in January 2016 or later.
To apply to join this scholarship: Applicants must have their first bachelor’s degree by:
- 2023 January 2016 or later
- 2024 January 2017 or later
- Hence, to be able to get a Knight-Hennessy Scholarship, applicants must apply to Stanford University before they will be accepted.
- Also, if applicants are still in college pursuing their first/bachelor’s degree, they are eligible to apply as long as they complete their first/bachelor’s degree before they enroll as a graduate student at Stanford.
- Additionally, applicants who earn a degree from a university where English is the official and sole language of instruction, do not need the results of an English proficiency exam.
- Other English Language Requirements include; GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, etc.
- More information about the eligibility is available HERE.
Documents Required for the 2023 Knight-Hennessy Scholarship
- Firstly, Online Application
- Also, Standardized Test Score
- One Page Resume
- Additionally, Two Recommendation Letters
- Two Short-Answer Responses
- Also, Video Story
- In-Person Assessment
- Lastly, Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application
How to Apply?
- Firstly, applicants must submit two applications. This is because applicants need to be selected in order to get an admission offer from Stanford University. Afterward, applicants will have to apply for the Knight Hennessey scholarship program. CHECK HOW TO APPLY HERE
- Also, check the Scholarship requirements HERE
- Lastly, applicants must submit their applications in English through the Online Application Portal. Therefore, click on the link below to begin the application.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for the 2023-24 Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program at Stanford University is 12th October 2022
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully Funded)
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED