2023–2024 KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship (Fully Funded)
The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP at KNUST) is now accepting applications for the 2023–2024 academic year. We invite all eligible and enthusiastic applicants from Africa to submit an application.
For qualified, academically gifted, but economically underprivileged, young people in Ghana and throughout Africa, MCFSP at KNUST offers complete scholarships to help them obtain high-quality university education.
Program Information for KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholars
- Scholarship Sponsors: Mastercard Foundation/KNUST
- Scholarship type: Scholarships that are fully funded
- Host: KNUST, Ghana
- Scholarship Value: Variable
- Study level: Graduate-level studies
- Eligible Nationality: Africans
Criteria for Eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below in order to be eligible for this scholarship;
- All prospective applicants must be in possession of a genuine and legitimate WASSCE, GBCE, ABCE, GCE O’Level & A’Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institution at the time of application.
- The applicant’s test results cannot be older than five years. There won’t be any candidates for the scholarship who are still awaiting results.
- The applicants must additionally satisfy KNUST’s admission requirements. The scholarship is given under the condition that the applicant be accepted into a program at KNUST.
- The applicant must provide proof of having Critical Economic Needs.
- The candidate needs to have a track record of leadership and involvement in the community.
Benefits of Scholarships
- Comprehensive financial assistance (full tuition, fully paid on-campus housing, educational materials, a transportation allowance, and a full-year monthly stipend) is provided
- Supportive Counseling Services
- Services for career development, such as industrial mentoring, career counseling, professional development, and enterprise development, among others
- Continual gatherings of scholars to discuss prospects for professional and personal growth as well as activities designed to strengthen ties to the community and scholars’ capacities.
- Ongoing academic help via academic mentoring, online classes, and tutoring.
Additionally, there are a ton of other advantages (see official site).
Process for Applications
What to Do:
Those who qualify for the scholarship should download the free application now.
submit the application forms by EMS or another type of courier mail to;
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
Africa Hall Road, Impact Building
Printout of application for admission to KNUST and high school results (such as WASSCE, GBCE, GCE, etc.) are additional documents that international applicants must send with their application form.
31 July 2023 is the application deadline.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED