University of Alberta Scholarships 2023-2024 Without IELTS Fully Funded
Applications are open for University of Alberta 2023-2024 Scholarships Without IELTS Fully Funded. The Alberta of University is providing Fully Funded Master’s as well as Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada. For this reason, interested students should note that there is no IELTS test score required.
However, interested applicants may be required to submit an English Proficiency Language certificate. The University is among the Top 5 Canadian universities providing Scholarships in 2022. Hence, both International and Canadian applicants qualify for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
DETAILS ABOUT UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA SCHOLARSHIPS
- Host Country: Canada
- Host University: Alberta University
- Study Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Diploma
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Closing Date: 15th December 2022 (For most courses)
Programs Available At the University of Alberta for Undergraduate as well as Graduate Students
There are about 200 programs for undergraduate students, as well as 500 programs for graduate students. Successful applicants will get the opportunity to be enrolled in any of the university’s 250 specialized programs. Below is a list of available programs:
- Firstly, Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Secondly, the Alberta School of Business
- Thirdly, Fine Arts and Humanities
- Also, Science
- In addition, Social Sciences
- Not to mention Education
- Besides the above, Engineering
- Furthermore, Law
- Additionally, Medicine & Dentistry
- Also available Native Studies
- Another is Nursing
- Moreover, Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Apart from the above, Public Health
- Also, Rehabilitation Medicine
- Last but not least, Science
- Also, applicants may Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Similarly, Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
University of Alberta Scholarship Benefits
Here is a list of Fully Funded scholarships available at the University of Alberta for international students.
It is important to note that, Awards, scholarships, as well as prizes, that are awarded to brilliant applicants, are funded by a number of sources. They include the Government of Canada.
- To begin with, applicants will qualify for Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) this is for Undergraduate, Graduates
- Secondly, applicants will get Scholarships worth Up to $9,000. It is payable over four years
- Thirdly, the University offers Gold Standard Scholarship worth Up to $6,000
- Also, the University of Alberta offers a Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship worth $5,000 per Year
- Nonetheless, the University of Alberta provides a Master’s Entrance Scholarship. The allowance is worth: $17,500. Also, International students will get an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.
- Lastly, the University will offer the Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): With a minimum award of $11,000 and a maximum of 15,000
List of University of Alberta’s Best and Brightest Scholarships
- First on the list is George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships worth $40,000 ($10,000 each year over four years).
- Secondly, Chancellors’ Scholarships worth $30,000 ($7,500 per year over four years)
- Also, Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships worth $24,000 ($6,000 per year over four years)
- Last but not least, the College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships worth $12,000 ($3,000 each year over four years)
- Also, applicants can find more Awards and Funding from Alberta University by clicking Here
- Alternatively, International Students will find more funding information: Here
- However, applicants can use Filter to Search other Alberta Scholarships by clicking Here
Who Qualifies to Apply for the University of Alberta Scholarship?
- Canadian as well as International students qualify to apply.
- However, applicants must note that Late Applications will be accepted.
- Also, the eligibility criteria will depend on the course applicants select.
English Language Proof Requirements
International students are not required to submit IELTS test scores. However, the university may request an English Proficiency Certificate. The below countries and students of these universities are exempted from giving an IELTS.
This is a great opportunity for STUDENTS FROM GHANA to Study In Canada Without IELTS. Students from other countries are eligible to apply as well. Therefore, students who have graduated from the Universities below are exempted from submitting IELTS:
1. To begin with, Bangladesh
- Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET)
- Chittagong University of Engineering and Technology
- Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology
- Independent University
2. Secondly, Botswana
- University of Botswana
3. Thirdly, Bulgaria
- American University in Bulgaria
4. Also, Eritrea
- University of Asmara
5. Moreover, Ethiopia
- Addis Ababa University
- Alemaya University
- Jimma University
6. Besides the above, Egypt
- American University in Cairo
7. Furthermore, Germany
- International University
- Jacob’s University
8. Not to mention Ghana
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- University of Cape Coast
- University of Ghana
9. Also, Hong Kong
- City University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Hong Kong University of Science & Tech
- University of Hong Kong
10. Last but not least, India
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Anna University
- Arunachal University
- Assam Agricultural University
- Berhampur University
- Birla Institute of Technology (Ranchi)
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science
11. Another country is Kenya
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa
- Egerton University
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agric & Tech
- Kenyatta University
- Maseno University
- Moi University
- University of Eastern Africa – Baraton
- University of Nairobi
Kindly click on the link provided below to verify and check more eligible countries CLICK HERE
Needed Documents for the Fully-funded 2022-23 University of Alberta Scholarships
- Firstly, Transcripts, Degrees, CVs
- Secondly, Reference Letters
- Thirdly, Recommendation Letters
- Also, Certificates (If any)
- Additionally, Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Lastly, Motivation Letter with the Scholarship Application
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships 2023
Steps to apply for the Canadian Scholarship at Alberta University:
- Firstly, applicants should visit the link provided to select their study level https://www.ualberta.ca/index.html
- Secondly, applicants must scroll down, to the bottom. They will find their program and thereafter start the Application.
- Afterward, applicants should click on the “Begin Application” button to begin the application. When applying to the University of Alberta graduate program there are three basic steps applicants must take notice of.
- Applicants should select their program. They can view the Graduate Programs page to look for program information. This page will show all programs. Thus, under each program, there will be a closing date and further information.
- Applicants are required to Review Graduate Admissions Requirements and afterward Contact the Department.
- Afterward, applicants must prepare and apply Online for the 2022 University of Alberta Scholarships.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for the fully-funded 2022-23 University of Alberta Scholarships is December 15, 2022.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2021
- Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022
- Scholarships in Hong Kong Without IELTS 2022
- Scholarships in Hong Kong Without IELTS 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED