2022 Mister Gees Foundation Scholarship
Applications are open for students to apply for the 2022 Mister Gees Foundation Scholarship.
The purpose of the scholarship is to financially assist two UK students who are unable to obtain Scottish Funding Council and/or Scottish Aquaculture Innovation Centre funding.
Thus, the scholarship will be awarded to a UK national who has achieved a place at the University of Stirling. Interested applicants should be studying an MSc in Sustainable Aquaculture full-time within the Institute of Aquaculture.
Mister Gees Foundation Scholarship Coverage
Successful applicants will be awarded in the form of a £5,000 grant to cover tuition fees as well as living costs following full enrolment.
Find out more about our MSc Sustainable Aquaculture
- Apple Internship 2022-2023
- Submit Applications|| 2022 Summer Internships for Students
- 2022 Google Summer Internships
- 2023 European Union Fully Funded Internship
Who Qualify to Apply
- Interested applicants must hold a minimum of 2.1 honors degrees.
- Also, applicants must have an offer to the MSc Sustainable Aquaculture course to be eligible for this scholarship.
- However, priority is given to candidates unable to access other funding support.
How To Apply For Mister Gees Foundation Scholarship
Interested applicants should send their CV, student number, country of residence, and a statement up to 500 words outlining what they hope to achieve with a Master’s degree from the Institute of Aquaculture by email to the Course Administrator, Richard Kane, using the subject header “MR GEES APPLICATION”.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The application deadline is 6 August 2022.
- To begin with, the selection panel will meet on Friday 19 August 2022 and the decision of the panel is final and feedback regarding the decision will not be provided to the student body.
- Secondly, in the event of the scholarship awardee choosing to withdraw from the course, or defer entry, the panel reserve the right to request the repayment of fees, or to withdraw their offer of support.
- Also, each successful scholar will be asked to sign an agreement that will outline the conditions of the offer relating to this scholarship and they will be expected to produce a brief report to funders on their activity and findings at the end of their MSc course.
- However, if the scholar ceases to be a registered student at the University of Stirling or does not fulfill the terms of their signed agreement, the scholarship would be suspended immediately and they may be required to return any overpayments.
- Also, note that this scholarship can not be used in combination with other scholarship funding.
- Lastly, applicants will be notified of the outcome as soon as possible after 19 August.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED