2022 Methodist Health Training Institute admissions
Methodist Health Training Institute is accepting admission for people who want to be health workers. The institute is one of the numerous best training schools in the country. The school is supervised by the Ministry of Health. Therefore, they inform the general public on when admissions are opened. The school is situated at Afosu in the Eastern region.
The Ministry of information wishes to inform the public that the portals for admission are open therefore qualified candidates can submit their applications for entry into any of the public health institutes.
When to Buy Methodist Health Training Institute Forms?
Forms are available for purchase from April 14, 2022
Where to Get your Methodist Health Training Institute E-Voucher?
For those who want to buy their e-vouchers, you can make purchases at the following banks below.
- Agricultural Development Bank
- Also at any Commercial Bank branch
How to Buy Methodist Health Training Institute Forms with MOMO (ShortCode)
- For an easy way out you can dial the USSD code *887*18#
- Then you enter MOH
- Afterward, Authorise payment
- Make sure the amount of money in your Momo wallet is Ghs 200.00
- Upon payment, wait for a prompt that shows your purchase of the form was a success.
- After the prompt, you will receive a serial number and a pin via SMS.
- You can then go on with your application for the 2022 Nursing Training College Admissions
Procedure for Admission
- Qualifying students who meet the requirements of the school will be offered their admission letters.
- Qualifying students should confirm their acceptance of admission by paying the required tuition asked.
- Students are given access to a portal that will help them track their academic and financial progress.
- Interviews are scheduled for August 2022
- Students who qualify will be sent the days for their interview.
- The results of the interview will be published on the portal
Procedure for Application
- Interested applicants are to purchase an e-voucher from the Agricultural Development Bank, GCB, or via Momo for an amount of 200 cedis.
- After payment applicants will receive a prompt giving them their serial numbers and unique PIN.
- Consequently, use your PIN and serial number login to ‘healthtraining.gov.gh’
- Then, select apply, this is found at top of the page
- Complete the form with all the necessary details asked
- Also, upload your certificate and photo
- Then you submit and printout the application summary
- Also, you need to regularly check your application status with your pin and serial number
- Students who qualify to be admitted are to confirm their acceptance and attend the interview on their scheduled date.
- The outcome of the interview will be put on the portals so students can check it out.
- For those that made it to the interview, an offer letter is given and you must print it out.
- Afterward, confirm your admission fee and pay at the designated bank.
- Then, report to college on your given date
- To excel in your academics, you need to report to school on time.
- Attend all classes
- Take part in quizzes and exams conducted by your lecturers.
- Excel in your clinical
- Excel in your final exams
- 2022/2023 Nursing Training Admission Forms
- How To Buy Nursing Training Voucher Using Mobile Money
- List of Nursing Training Schools In Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED