2022 Fully Funded Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship
Applications are open for the 2022 Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCO) scholarship. The scholarship is open for the 2022-23 academic session. This is a Fully-Funded Malaysian Scholarship.
The aim of the MTCP scholarship is to assist students to complete their Master’s degree programs. There is no IELTS requirement. Also, successful applicants will get the opportunity to study at one of the best Universities in Malaysia.
The MTCP Scholarship is initiated by the Government of Malaysia. Thus, it is funded by the Ministry of Education, Malaysia. There are more than 34,500 applicants from 144 Developing countries who have benefited from this scholarship program.
Interested applicants must note that there is no application fee required. Therefore, interested applicants can apply directly for the 2022 MTCP Scholarship.
Details About 2022 Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme (MTCP) Scholarship
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 16th July 2022
- Fully Funded|| Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS
- Complete Guide: How to Study In Spain Without IELTS
- Top Fully Funded Government Scholarships Currently Open
- 2022-23 Scholarships Call from Canada || Fully Funded
2022 Malaysian Technical Cooperation Programme Scholarship
The scholarship program will cover the following expenses:
- Firstly, the Cost of Living Allowance
- Secondly, Book Allowance
- Thirdly, Tools Allowance
- Also, House Rental Allowance
- Additionally, Family Assistance Allowance
- Besides the above, Placement Allowance
- Not to mention, Thesis Allowance
- Furthermore, Travel Allowance (Air Tickets)
- Moreover, Practical Training Allowance
- In addition to the above, End of Study Allowance
- Moreover, Tuition Fees
- Another is Medical Claims
- Last but not least, Visa Fee
- Finally, Other allowances of RM3,500 per month
List Of Programs Available
Interested candidates may select any related course within the areas mentioned beneath However, preference will be given to the following areas of study:
- To begin with, Science, Technology, and Engineering (not including nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy)
- Secondly, Economics, Finance, Management, and Banking
- Thirdly, Social Science and Humanities
- Also, Information and Communication Technology
- Besides from the above, International Relations and Political Science
- Additionally, Agriculture and Aquaculture
- Lastly, Education
LIST OF PARTNERED UNIVERSITIES
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Also, Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Besides the above, Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- In addition to the above, Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Lastly, Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
Who Qualifies For MTCP Scholarship?
Interested applicants must the following requirements:
- First of all, applicants should not be more than 45 years old at the time of application.
- Secondly, applicants applying for the Master’s Degree Program should have a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours). Alternatively a minimum CGPA of 3.0 at the Undergraduate Degree level.
- Thirdly, applicants should undertake full-time study for postgraduate programs at the selected Universities
- Also, applicants must have Proof of English Language Proficiency including an IELTS (minimum total score of 6.0), or a TOEFL paper-based test with a score of 500. Additionally, an internet-based test with a score of 60.
Alternatively, applicants who had their undergraduate studies in English must submit an English Proficiency Certificate.
- Firstly, the Application form
- Secondly, applicants should have a certified copy of Passport
- Thirdly, applicants must have a certified copy of Academic Transcript
- Also, applicants must have a certified copy of English Language Proficiency tests
- Additionally, applicants should have a Letter of Recommendation for Scholarship from two (2) referees.
- Afterward, an Endorsement from MTCP Scholarship;
- Furthermore, applicants should have an Admission offer letter from Malaysian Universities (if applicable);
- Last but not least, Curriculum Vitae
- Lastly, Medical examination form.
How to Apply
The application is online. Therefore, the application must be submitted online with all the required documents.
- Thus, applicants must follow the Scholarship Guidelines are uploaded HERE
- To begin the application process, interested applicants should click on the link provided below:
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for the submission of the application is July 16, 2022.
Also, for more scholarship updates, CLICK HERE.
- Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully Funded
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- 2022 Matsume International Foundation (MIF) Exchange Program in Japan (Fully Funded)
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED